Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Big Buddy

Bec is on a distinguished road

Thanks for so much good info. I really appreciate the info for the Survey Police. I have had a problem with Ipsos. I have been trying for almost a year to get my money from them. The promised me two gift cards for two different surveys I did and I have not received them yet!! Every time I finally hear from them its a different story! (They don't have a very good rating at the BBB.) Just thought I'd pass this along. My favorite survey companies are Pinecone and Synovate Global Opinion Panels and e-rewards.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:44 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

just out of the blue i received a $5 american express card from ipsos. have no idea where that came from. as far as i can recall ipsos didnt hand out money. i actually stopped doing their surveys cuz there was no money involved. you only got to enter sweeps and play their instant win game that you never win! but i havent cancelled my account with them because i have gotten some nice products to test from them
Old 03-31-2008, 06:46 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

For any opportunities we post that are for kids, be really nosey
and check out the company first. I try to check them out before
I post if it's a company I am not familiar with....but I still feel
it's better for parents to check.

I bring this up because there have been a number of postings on
other sites that have turned out to be phishy or even sickos
looking to gather information and lure kids onto sites parents
would not want them to see or be a part of.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:16 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

I do my survey n bzz BUT BZZ NEVER HAS ANYTHING 4 ME
arr caps...........
Old 03-31-2008, 09:05 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i get a lot from bzz agent. the more reports you give the higher your tier and then you will be offered more
Old 03-31-2008, 09:10 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

I like BZZ also...I am doing 3 right now for them actually and I like NFO...I have redeemed my points and have gotten some pretty nice things.

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 04-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I am posting this to alert anyone that is a member of mypoints.com.
A friend of mine and I joined mypoints shortly after the company
began business....almost 10 years ago. Here's an email I received
from her. She's not just mad, she's ready to take legal action if necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you know, I have been a member of Mypoints for 10 years or so. The last year or so they have been offering monthly Exclusive Offers where you earn 500 points for completing four offers. They never post the points and many times I don't even get confirmation e-mails from the vendors. Recently I requested my points from several months back. I sent all of my e-mail confirmations as proof of completion. They refused to adjust my account saying they are no longer giving adjustments when points don't post automatically. I refused to back down stating that I earned the points, have the proof and expect the points to be posted. Guess what they did? They canceled my account. I had over 14000 points in there. I have kept track of all my points earned over the years. Most large point offers (over 50 pts) are never posted without a fight.

I am warning everyone to be careful with Mypoints. They sent out a general e-mail to members recently stating they would be canceling accounts if they think you respond to offers you don't have a true interest in. How would they know what interests us? For those that may have not read it, I have included it below. I am not done with them. I will be filing complaints with the BBB, the Attorney General, etc. if they don't reinstate my account.

======================
Open Letter to Members

First of all, I want to heartily thank you for being a MyPoints member. We have such a loyal membership, and it is your use of our program that has allowed us to grow over eight million strong in the ten years we've been around. We are grateful for the opportunity to help you earn rewards for the things you do every day.

We want to be able to continue giving you these great rewards. That's why we have a request to make of you today.

We all know it's tempting to get Points every way we can. Taking surveys, signing up for programs, filling out online forms — it's so easy, and it adds up so quickly. But please, do us and our affiliates a favor: Only respond to those offers you are honestly interested in.

People do business with us because they trust our integrity and the integrity of our members. When they get the feeling that people are just in it for the Points, they're less inclined to do business with us — which means we can't pass along their value to you. And to protect the vast majority of our members who use our program honestly, we'll immediately close the accounts of those we find making fraudulent use of the program.

In the long run, the few Points you gain in this way will seem pretty unimportant if doing so damages the program, and you can't shop and earn the way you used to.

By all means, participate in MyPoints. Complete surveys — with integrity. Sign up for programs — that you have a real interest in. And continue to redeem for great rewards with the best, most reliable companies around.

Sincerely,

John Fullmer
President of MyPoints
Grow Your Points!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:53 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

i never received that email... i should check my account, its been awhile
Old 04-16-2008, 10:20 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of

I don't think I received that either. But that's ridiculous not to take her word for it that she completed the offer--(the 500 pts. are worth maybe $2 to them). Especially considering that they have, according to them, 8,000,000 members!!

Unbelievable. I, too, have been a member for about 10 years, and while I haven't had a problem yet, I'll be double checking those points!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

That's hardly the way to treat a "loyal" and valued member. I'd write a letter to Mr. Fullmer, just to make certain the he is aware of and approves the way the company appears to be doing business. If she gets no response, no reinstatement, and no adjustment, then she might have the basis for some further action. Does she have or can she get a copy of the TOS and, if so, is there any mention of conditions under which an account will be terminated?