Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Big Buddy

roysgal is a jewel in the rough
Default Prayers please

I didnt know where to put this. But I could use some prayers. I had a heart attack Wednesday morning. I had a 99.99% blockage and they opened it with a medicated stent. I still have a 30% and a 20% in 2 other arteries. Prayers would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Roysgal
(Bonnie)
Old 12-07-2008, 06:50 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046

So sorry to hear this Bonnie.

Old 12-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

You bet you will be on the prayer list.... so sorry to hear this happening...PRAYERS AND HEALING VIBES SENT YOUR WAY... IT IS A BLESSING THE DRS ARE ABLE TO HELP YOU.. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED..IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO PUT YOU ON CARD CAMPAIGN LIST WE CAN DO IT.. PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS,OK. HUGS GRAMS
Old 12-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up

Bonnie, so sorry to hear of your health problems. You are absolutely in my prayers! God bless you.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:16 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Old 12-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Big Buddy

NonieBaloney is a special memberNonieBaloney is a special member

How scary! Praying for you.... Trina
Old 12-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Bonnie, you've found a powerful link here in shared prayer. We are praying for your health. Thank God that medical science was able to help you, now we pray that the remainder of the blockage can be cleared, for your continued improvement and your rapid healing so that you can enjoy your family at the holidays and beyond.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:21 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Bonnie,I'm so sorry to hear this, how awful for you. But I have seen the power of our members prayers work here, you came to the right place
Old 12-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

I am so glad you told us! Absolutely we will pray for you and your speedy recovery! Rest well and know we are here for you
Old 12-08-2008, 04:06 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Of course you are in our Prayer`s
you will have A lot of support here
keep us updated