Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2008, 09:11 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Kathy that was very well put. It is nice to have another fun way to let others know we appreciate them.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:11 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Very nicely put Kathy!
Old 01-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
now you'll have an instant bunch of secret admirers

I'm all for secret admirers
Old 01-20-2008, 02:13 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Hopefully everyone is having fun with this
Old 01-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

I enjoy it
Old 01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

I think they are fun, not at all like some other sites!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Hopefully everyone is having fun with this
I am........I love giving away my points to different members!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

How bout Appreciation Kudos....since we are really saying that we appreciate the time and thought that you took in finding the deal and then passing it on to others? JMHO

Cindy
Old 02-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

I need more info. Call me stupid I guess. Don't understand the concept; however I was pleased to see I have 76 points, all favorable comments I guess. Is this a ranking? Are there minus points as well that can be assigned?
Old 02-03-2008, 09:03 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tressa_4 View Post
This is the type of thing that is causing this board to lose members.

The kindness, open-minded and welcoming by all has slowing been replaced to be controlled by a small group - a clique I believe it's called.

It's a shame. A lot of us enjoyed it here.
sorry tressa you feel that way. i dont believe there is any clique here. there are a handful of members here that have been here since day one. i myself got here 2 months later. i feel that the more i make an effort to pm people and chat i feel i get to know them better. those who dont post much and just are here to get the deals and freebies lose out. i am here for both. when i first signed up it was only for the freebies. but by chatting with others here i have made lots of friends. i can tell you that there is definitely no "clique" on this board. this is the best bargain site on the net by far! hugs to you (hope that makes you feel a little better)

Last edited by Kelly : 02-03-2008 at 09:30 PM.