Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2008, 11:53 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

the first block is kind of like a freebie,when you hit 100 you get a box making it 2, 200 is another box etc...
Old 03-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbabe View Post
Sometime`s it take`s it awhile
to catch up..happen`s to me to
Sorry, I probably seem silly asking about this so much. I just wanted to know cuz it seems like everybody has lots of blocks, cept me
Old 03-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Default My perspective on Buddy Points

The little green boxes dont bother me at all. I dont leave disapprovals. I spread buddy points around when I appreciate help with my posts or someone providing additional information or codes etc.I also give them for posts that excite me with great savings. Other times I give them when I see the hard work that went into a post. I have never been concerned with my reputation...I am happy with myself and that is all that matters. I know that new things are sometimes scary. I remember when Karen started the Avatars...I didnt know what to choose, but I found one I liked and stuck with it. It is my signature in a sense. As for cliques, I talk to people only in posts, I rarely send a pm. I think Karen gets more contact from me than anyone else on MBB. LOL. I do want to say that as a newbie I could not believe the help I got from the moderators ...Karen has placed her trust in some great people. They never make you feel like you dont count. Open your heart and let MBB come in.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:05 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thank you, Vera! (((HUGS)))
Old 03-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Where does one find out how this system works?
Old 03-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Big Buddy

tinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special member

How many can you give in a day, And do they subtract from yours, when you give them to someone else?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:20 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I believe you can give 10 at a time but they need to be to different people and no it doesnt deduct from your points.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
Where does one find out how this system works?
I've tried and tried to find out about this. Maybe it's my computer (think it is).... but, for instance, the first post in this thread is from Tressa complaining about the system. Can someone please respond to my request....thanks
Old 03-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
I've tried and tried to find out about this. Maybe it's my computer (think it is).... but, for instance, the first post in this thread is from Tressa complaining about the system. Can someone please respond to my request....thanks
My presumption is that Tressa created this thread to voice her view of the new feature in response to ...umm...wasn't there a sticky in the Chit-Chat forum for a while? I'm not certain if that was your only question or not, if it isn't, can you clarify what else it is that you're trying to find out?
Old 03-13-2008, 06:24 PM
MVP

There was a post started by Karen but i cant seem to find it...