Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2008, 01:15 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
PiggyIcon The Cheapest Ways Guys Said "I Love You"

http://money.aol.com/special/cheapestiloveyou
Old 02-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

too funny...some of those men need to be kicked in the booty....lol.
one year i got a griddle and then was expected to cook breakfast for everyone..i wasnt too upset later being that i had wanted that griddle for awhile..heehee
Old 02-11-2008, 03:12 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I would kick my husbands butt!
Old 02-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

One year I got a vacuum cleaner! Needless to say I wasn't very happy! He did realize his mistake and I came home a few days later to rose petals everywhere and the kids were at his mom and dad's
Old 02-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

awwww, well at least he made up for it!!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I always got 1 rose from the gas station.......it was supposed to be for valentines day and our anniversary which was Feb. 17..........no more of that for me.
This year on Feb 14 is a meeting with our Lawyers!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY??? not!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

The Bug one got me the most...YUCK
Old 02-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Wink christine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I always got 1 rose from the gas station.......it was supposed to be for valentines day and our anniversary which was Feb. 17..........no more of that for me.
This year on Feb 14 is a meeting with our Lawyers!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY??? not!

my hubby used to bring me a bunch from the grocery store (real ugly-lookin' ones, too) until I told him not to bother anymore...

think of it this way.. every meeting you have is one step towards FREEDOM! Then think of all of the potential romances in your future!
Old 02-11-2008, 06:38 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Feb 17th is my in laws ann. They've been married 58 years.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:36 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

Fb 17th was my mama's birthday...

Closer to FREEDOM bunny...how liberating!!!!!!!!