Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2008, 01:42 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Default Let's Welcome Xavirose (Roisin) to the MBB Spotlight

It's my pleasure to introduce everyone to Xavirose (Roisin).
I hope you all enjoy her warm and wonderful sense of humor
as much as I do.

Real First name: Roisin (Gaelic for “Little Rose”)

Age: 36 (seems like after I turned the big 3-0 time has just FLOWN!)

State of residence: IL

Occupation: I’ve been at home with my youngest, Mario, since 11/05. Before that I was Director of Admissions for a Medical/Technical school for 11 years.

Married/Single: Just celebrated 12 years of marriage to Xavier

Children? My oldest is Natalia Grace, 11, next is Maximilian Smith, 10, and then comes Mario Sean, 2 years old, had another on the way but lost him in September 07.

Favorite food: Mashed Potatoes, Lou Malnati’s Pizza, sprouts, (just kidding about the sprouts)

Favorite movie: Terms of Endearment, Life is Beautiful (but more beautiful in subtitled Italian), White Nights (with Mikhail Barishnikhov and Gregory Hines)--just saw this again for the first time since high school--- still LOVE it!), and of course I also enjoy classics such as: Breakin’, and Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo

Favorite book: Ah, where to begin??... LOVED The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver—which starts off slow but, man, if you make it past page 50 you can’t put it down!, The Mambo Kings by Oscar Hijuelos (was made into a really bad movie starring Antonio Banderas and Armand Assante—but don’t judge it by that), White Oleander by Janet Fitch, The Last Report on the Miracles at Little No Horse (a masterpiece by Louise Erdrich), I could go on but I’m sure you’re already bored to tears….

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: No idea… my apologies to Karen—side effect of having 3 kids….

Words to live by: I just wrote something really poetic and realized, I don’t really do any of that crap, so I’ll begin again… I guess what I try to do each day is simple… The right thing. Do the right thing. That is what I try to teach my kids every day--generally in this life we are presented with two choices… one is the right one, and one is the wrong one. Do the right thing. That probably sounds so simplistic as to be idiotic, but it works for this idiot.

P.S. thanks so much for giving me a chance to introduce myself to these people I “chat” with almost every day!
Old 02-03-2008, 08:50 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

Welcome to the spotlight. Nice to learn more about you!

I loved this book too...White Oleander by Janet Fitch

Old 02-03-2008, 09:46 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

welcome ROSE to the best spotlight!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you enjoy your week here!!!
Old 02-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Welcome GF! GUess I'll have to pick up the Poisonwood Bible again - I think I stopped at page 49! LOL
Old 02-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

Welcome Rose and enjoy your spotlight

And I thought I was the only one who forgot things and thought it was the side effects from having kids

Have a GREAT week

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 02-04-2008, 02:03 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Welcome to the spotlight, Roisin. So glad to see you here already!! I guess I'm with Nan on the Kingsolver Bible . . . will have to give it another try. BUT. . .I'm with ya on "do the right thing" . . . so simple you'd' think it was easy, wouldn't you? Glad your reinforcing the idea with your kids.

Enjoy your week, sweetie, and CONGRATS!!

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 02-04-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations! I love your words to live by. I also try to tell my children that very same thing. Just do the right thing and all will be well in your world.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 02-04-2008, 05:06 AM
Big Buddy

Susiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on up

Have a fantastic week being our STAR!

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is Love"
Old 02-04-2008, 05:46 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Welcome Roisin to the spotlight. It is so nice to get to know you.

Enjoy your week in the spotlight sweetie!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:41 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week!!