Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2008, 07:43 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Tried again today and despite the fact that Gayle was so
sweet to give me a referral code, the site still states they
are not accepting invitations at this time.

Now they've got my dander up...I will keep trying until they let me
register
Old 02-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I e-mailed them and asked why they gave me a code to give out and then not let my friends use it. Also if they would let me know when they are accepting referrals again. They haven't had any new surveys since Saturday. I need to look around their site some and see what else is offered.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:16 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

well this is what i got when i clicked on the register link.....

sorry we are not taking new registrants at this point. Please contact us about adding your name to the next round by going to the contact form above.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:17 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

• We have closed new registrations for this round. Please go the contact page by clicking here to let us know you want to be part of the next round!
  • We want to make sure everyone is getting referral points and we are tracking this down. Please don't email as we are aware of it. Thanks!
Old 03-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!

They will send you an email asking to complete a survey that is not listed on the actual website. If you don't do it within a certain time, it expires. I noticed this yesterday and was able to do one, but was unable to do the other 2.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I received a e-mail for a survey it would not go to it. I e-mailed them no reply for 2 days now. Have gone back several times a day to see if I could do the survey.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:37 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

This site has major problems. I've tried several times to register
with a referral code and it won't let me.

Sorry that so many folks are having problems with them.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:23 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

I don't get it either Pepper. And to be honest, they aren't the friendliest bunch of people. However if I get enough points to get that $20 Amazon gift card, I'll love them. I was going to go for the $50 gift card, but at the rate it is going now...that will take years!
Old 03-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Big Buddy

sinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud of

Say Nation is accepting applicants again for a short time! If you'd like a referral code PM me and I'll send you one!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Big Buddy

collinsmom is on a distinguished road

taking new apps again also has a new survey on homepage for 1250 points!
pm me your email and ill send you an invite!