Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
Well I plan to have a VERY romantic Valentines with my hubby as we do every year. It involves candles, tub for 2 in our bathroom full of bubbles, melting chocolate on the side in the Hersheys fondue pot and.......ok, can't tell no more!!!!
you tease..........
Just make sure that fondue pot doesn't fall into the water!!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

If I don't get mandatoried at work, we are already down 3 staff on swing shift. I will spend an hour at the gym after work and then maybe take the kids (dogs) out for hamburgers for their V-Day treat. They like the double cheeseburgers. I get it just the patties/buns and they eat the patties and the birds enjoy the buns as their treat.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

We are planning on going out to dinner on Wed. night. I hate the long lines on the actual night. Luckily we still have gifts cards left that we got for Christmas so we can pick from several different restaurants. An evening out without spending much money is a great way to celebrate!! I told my husband not to get a gift since the Journey necklace he got me for Christmas was enough for both occasions.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:47 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Diane. We really don't have any plans yet..

I'm my own Valentine. Will use one of my b-day CCs to get FREE FOOD!
Old 02-12-2008, 03:51 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
Well I plan to have a VERY romantic Valentines with my hubby as we do every year. It involves candles, tub for 2 in our bathroom full of bubbles, melting chocolate on the side in the Hersheys fondue pot and.......ok, can't tell no more!!!!

That's a bit too much information for someone like me
that gets hot flashes!!
Old 02-12-2008, 04:47 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60 View Post
That's a bit too much information for someone like me
that gets hot flashes!!
Poor pep......are any of your coupons for free ice cream?
Old 02-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Big Buddy

beachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on up

Nothing. We don't buy into the hype. I don't the greeting card co. and other businesses that go along with this hype to tell me when to say I love you and when to express it. WE can do that on our own daily
Old 02-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Poor pep......are any of your coupons for free ice cream?

Yes, one for Coldstone Creamery and one for Dairy Queen - YUM
Old 02-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Supper at new place. Her roses/chocolates and balloon got there today.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:34 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbummer View Post
Nothing. We don't buy into the hype. I don't the greeting card co. and other businesses that go along with this hype to tell me when to say I love you and when to express it. WE can do that on our own daily
my fiance will agree with you 100%
he hates holidays that cost money like this.