Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2008, 03:21 AM
Big Buddy

beachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on up

Here at the shore area in NJ, ACME ( I call it SMACKME because the parking lot is very tight and designed poorly), Superfresh and Sav-a-Lot do not take internet coupons only Shop Rite. Next time I go to Wal Mart I'll ask if they take them. Target is a bit of a drive to get to but I'll ask if I ever go. Thanks everyone for posting
Old 02-20-2008, 06:43 AM
Little Buddy

crazykids is on a distinguished roadcrazykids is on a distinguished road

If a coupon comes from a reputable coupon company such as www.coupons.com (which prints the Bricks coupons) or www.smartsource.com, there should be no problem taking the coupons. The Smartsource website states the following:

Will stores accept these coupons?
SmartSource printable coupons should be redeemable at any store that accepts regular coupons – after all, we're the same company that puts those regular coupons in the Sunday paper! News America Marketing has relationships with most retail chains who understand this. Unfortunately, sometimes local store managers make their own policies. If a store manager does not accept our coupons, please present this letter which explains how SmartSource is a leading provider of valid printable coupons.
Link to the letter:
http://coupons.smartsource.com/mnmed...toRetailer.pdf

I did this with my local Cub Foods store and it worked! They now take printed coupons as long as they are from those two websites. I know it sounds like a good plan that might not work but I'd say it's worth a shot! Good luck!
Old 02-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

My Albertsons takes them, as will Ralphs (and they do double coupons...not sure what the requirements are for that - might be only noncomputer-generated coupons). Stater Bros. will not, Walmarts will not and Target won't even accept their own coupons with a big 'Target' written across them!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:36 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbummer View Post
I have printed out many grocery coupons hoping to save money and even more money when certain items are on sale. I have found out of the 4 super markets around me, that only 1 is willing to accept computer printed coupons, but are reluctant to take some of them while the other stores just flat out refuse them.This really urks me because I've wasted a bunch of my time to search through coupons to print that I would use, then it turns out that I not only wasted my time but also paper, ink, electricity and of course money. I'm wondering is any one else out there has encountered the same problems?
well what i have found out myself is that my walmart is hesitant to take them but if i go thru self checkout and do it myself than they cant say anything. but if it's a free coupon then they have to come over to approve it but so what. a coupon is a coupon and i do believe walmarts policy says to accept computer printed coupons. dont let them get you. speak with a mgr. and if that doesnt work, go to the district mgr. and so on and so on.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWBEAR3 View Post
Target and Wal-Mart will take them if this helps.
The Wal-Mart that I go to will not accept printed coupons.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
From Wal-Mart:

“Wal-Mart Stores can accept coupons that are available on the Internet for customers to print from their home computers. The following are guidelines for the stores for accepting Internet coupons:

- The coupon should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon". There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer, to ensure the coupon can be processed for payment.
- The coupon should have a scan-able bar code.
- The coupon should have an expiration date.
- The coupon cannot be a photocopy.
- The limit is one coupon per item, per Customer.
- A Salaried Manager can refuse to accept a coupon if it does not meet any or all of these guidelines.”

From Target:

“Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:

-We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.
-We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
-We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we'll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
-We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.

All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.

Thanks. I am going to print this off and stick it in my purse. The next time I go to Wal-Mart, I am going to present this to the manager because they will not accept my printed coupons.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
Krogers will NOT take them!
My Kroger will accept the coupons that are printed from the Kroger website.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I gave up trying to use coupons printed from the internet unless
they come from a store's web site and have their name/logo on
them. When there is the offer to snail mail coupons to me, I
choose that option.

A few years ago I went around and around with Food Lion about internet coupons and got 2 different answers from their corporate HQ within a week's time frame. First answer said it was up to each store manager whether to accept them or not and the second answer said they'd only accept them if they were printed from the Food Lion site and had their name on them. The Food Lion closest to where I live absolutely refuses
to accept them unless they are Food Lion coupons.

Kroger sometimes accepts them but not always. It's a 30 mile
round trip for me to the only Kroger store in the area and certainly
not worth it for me to have some or all internet coupons refused
since there's no way to know until I get there.

Since I never shop at Walmart, can't say if they accept them or not.
None of the Target stores here carry groceries.

I can use any type of coupon at our local Mom & Pop grocery with no problems, but they don't have the product selection the other stores do.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans

My Super-1 which is a division of Brookshire's won't take computer printed ones either one. They said they had too many fraudulent ones. Walmart is the only other place I've used them and they still take them.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:09 AM
Big Buddy

beachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on up

THe only store that was willing to accept these internet printable coupons has now refused to take them because of fraud as well. Back to hunting for them in the Sunday papers, even then I waste $3.00 getting 2 papers with barely any coupons in them. Oh well, I guess I'll finally loose some wieght now by eating less because of escalating food prices.