Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP
Default A Big Texas Howdy To You!!! Wichita Falls here

Yay another TEXAS Person! Happy to get to know you!!...Enjoy your week in the spotlight..
Old 02-24-2008, 04:19 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Congratulations and welcome to the spotlight, Faye. Your "favorite food" made me drool and made me miss my adoptive home, Houston (not many crawdaddies in OKlahoma, ya know). Your "hobbies" are inspiring too!

Enjoy your week and pass along our congrats to your daughter, as well!
Old 02-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Big Buddy

Katie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fans

Very inspiring hobbies! Congratulations!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Hey, my fellow cajun! Crawfish season is in full swing around here and they're starting to get to a really good size!

have you read the newest Patricia Cornwell? It's different but good!
Old 02-25-2008, 03:42 AM
Little Buddy

Faye is on a distinguished roadFaye is on a distinguished road
Default Wow! I had no idea!!!!

Well my friends thank you for caring so much. This is such a nice treat to wake up to on a Monday morning. It is so much fun keeping up with things that happen to us each day. We are a wonderful group of women/men with the gift of giving. Everyone that participates on MBB has something wonderful to offer to all of us.

Wouldn't it be fun to have a MBB gathering, perhaps a spa day for all? Or each state could have a gathering of members; kind of like a reunion. (Must include a spa day).

I would like thank all MBB's that work so hard to make this the very best forum on the net. It is a nice place to visit.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:52 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

I LOVE YOUR WORDS TO LIVE BY - ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL WEEK
Old 02-25-2008, 12:57 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

welcome to the spotlight faye
Old 02-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

TO THE SPOTLIGHT
Old 02-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations!!

It is great to learn more about you!
Old 02-26-2008, 04:18 AM
Big Buddy

Susiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on up

Sounds great to me Faye...I'm in for the gathering and spa day!

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is Love"