Reply to: email@example.com
International Design Firm IDEO (www.ideo.com
) is currently conducting
in-home interviews and in studio sound board sessions on DOG FOOD.
We are currently looking for people in Boston for the week of March
10th. You will be compensated for your time.
Hereís who we would like to talk to:
* Dog is a part of your family
* Lifetime dog mom - you had dogs for 25 or more years
* You make wholesome foods for your dog
* You feed your dog the BARF diet
* Professional Dog Babysitter for 10 years or more
* Pet food boutique owner
* You are a Vet
* You are always seeking new foods for your dogís needs
* You dog has special dietary needs
* You are a man and make the decisions when it comes to the dog food
* Empty Nesters
If you would like to be considered for this study please take this 5 minute survey:
1. Your name:
2. Where are you located:
3. Your Age:
4. Your Ethnicity:
6. Do you work full time?
8. Your Phone Number:
9. Children? Ages?
10. Is your household income above or below $50K?
11. How old are your dogs?
12. What size /breed of dog do you have?
13. Do you make primary decisions about what dog foods and products are used for those dogs?
14. How often per month do you research new ways or products to meet your dogsí needs?
15. How would you describe your feeding?
__ a. I have strict feeding rules and rarely break them
__ b. I have feeding rules, but am somewhat flexible about them
__ c. I try to give my dog(s) whatever makes them happy
16. How often do you read the ingredients label when you look at new foods
__ a. Never
__ b. Sometimes
__ c. Every time
17. Do you regularly feed
__ a. A natural food available only in boutique pet food stores (please list)
__ b. A BARF (bones and raw foods only) diet
__ c. Commercial dog food (please list)
18. What dry food do you regularly use?
19. Where do you purchase your dog food/snacks? Why do you purchase here and how do you decide what to get!
20. On a scale of 1-10, how do you think about the following:
__ a. My dog is my baby
__ b. I feed my dogs like Iíd feed my family
__ c. Itís essential that my dog truly feel like part of the family
21. How often do you feed your dog(s) Milk Bone Biscuits?
__ a. Iíve never fed them.
__ b. I often feed them.
__ c. Iíve been a passionate and loyal Milk Bone Biscuit feeder for 10 or more years
22. What brought you to Craigslist today?
Have you participated in a past IDEO project? If yes, what was the topic?
What day/time would be best to meet?
Would you be able to join us in our Boston studio the week of March 10th?
Thank you for your time. If you are a good fit for this research we will contact you via e-mail or phone