Coco Cola Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. U.S. ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Play. Score. Win. with Coca-Cola (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) who are 18 years old and older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company, National Collegiate Athletic Association, CBS, AMC Entertainment, Inc., Coca-Cola Bottlers, ePrize, LLC, and each of their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Promotion or production or distribution of Promotion materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Odds of winning are described in detail in paragraph 8 below. The Promotion consists of an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a grand prize drawing.
2. Sponsor: Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Timing: The Promotion will begin February 29, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), and end on April 14, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
5. How to Enter the Promotion:
a. Purchase a specially-marked 44 oz. Coca-Cola Product at an AMC® theatre: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating AMC® theatre and purchase a specially-marked 44 oz. Coca-Cola product. Locate the sticker on the cup and remove it to uncover the unique code (“Code”) (while supplies last). Visit http://www.ncaa.com/playscorewin
and follow the links to complete and submit the registration or login form. Once you've completed the process, including inputting the Code and a valid street address, you will automatically receive 1 grand prize drawing entry and 1 Instant Win Game play per code. You may only enter each Code 1 time. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Once you register or login, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of the Instant Win Game. If you are the potential Instant Win Game winner, you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your prize.
b. To Enter Without Making a Purchase: To participate without purchasing a 44oz. Coca-Cola product, visit http://www.ncaa.com/playscorewin/alternate
and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration or login form including a valid street address and you will automatically receive 1 grand prize drawing entry and 1 Instant Win Game play. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Once you register or login, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of the Instant Win Game. If you are the potential Instant Win Game winner, you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your prize.
Limit: Each participant may enter the grand prize drawing and play the Instant Win Game 1 time per day by any method or combination of methods during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
More rules at the bottom of the entry page