Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Niceicon *Important Update* Solar Cascade Fountain - $49.99 + 30% off + 99¢ S/H (reg. $99.99)

Solar Cascade Fountain - $49.99 + 99¢ S/H (reg. $99.99)
Seach for solar on their site. Extra 30% off any item thru my link!
Old 04-02-2006, 06:47 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

this came yesterday and it is so nice ~ it will add so much to my back yard
Old 04-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Glad to hear you like it! I love the sound fountains make. So peaceful!
Old 04-16-2006, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Updateicon

This is still available!
Old 06-29-2006, 04:55 AM
New Buddy

Blair.com is a jewel in the rough

Good Morning, Bargain Buddies!

First... let me apologize for this situation. Blair.com prides itself on unmatched customer service, and this isn't the way things should have turned out.

In regards to the Solar Fountains, orders were cancelled when it became apparent that we wouldn't have enough stock to fill the orders. It was then discovered that we were able to source an additional quantity. As of today, we still don't have these additional fountains in our warehouse. I spoke with our merchandise and customer service departments, and though it's not an ideal situation, I hope you will find it acceptable. If you placed an order for one of the fountains, and had it cancelled, you can call our toll free number and let the rep know that you would still like the fountain. They will check to make certain that you did have an order cancelled, and that your order came in early enough to be filled with the additonal fountains we're receiving. For example if you ordered on June 2, and 75 fountain orders came in prior to that date, and we expect to receive 100 fountains, the rep will re-enter your order. If there were 105 fountain orders in received prior to yours and we're receiving an additional 100 orders, we will be unable to replace your order. I have also been told that any orders that do get re-entered into the system, will be at the price when the fountain was initially ordered.

Once again, I apologize for this, and appreciate your support of Blair.com. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them here, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Regards,

Chris Park
Affiliate/Partnerships Manager
Blair.com
Old 06-29-2006, 05:21 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up
Default solar fountain

mine has been up and running for awhile now and it is so nice ~ one of the best bargains I ever got Karen ~ thanks so much.