We are recruiting 20 participants, between the ages of 18- 30,
to participate in an internet based study. You will be asked to
watch a series of video clips online.
The entire study should take no more than one hour.
Each participant will be paid $75.
What you will be doing during the study:
• During this study, you will wear a health monitoring vest (like a
bicycle shirt) under your regular clothing, but over a new T-shirt
• We will be monitoring your heart-rate, breathing, perspiration, and movement while you watch the video clips.
• You might be asked to answer a short survey the following day.
• Languages: Fluent in English
• YOU MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE FOR IDENTIFICATION
AND PROOF OF AGE. Driver’s licenses will be checked against our participant list.
• Any answers you provide online will NOT be used unless you are
selected to participate
• Please do not show up for our study unless you receive an email
explicitly confirming your testing time
We will NOT consider anyone who has not completed the survey.
Please do NOT contact us regarding this study. If you meet the
criteria, we will be in contact on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Participating in this study is anonymous. You will be identified in this
study by number only. However, during subject recruitment, we will
need your contact information to schedule times.