Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Congratulations Jenny! Enjoy your week in the spotlight sweetie!
Old 03-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road

Congrats to you! Have a great week!
Old 03-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Nice to meet you Jenny.

I am guessing your daughter's name is ... hmmm ... don't give me any hints. Ummm ... Katie'sMom, I am trying so hard ... okay, my guess is ... Wanda?
Old 03-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Congrats on your week!! I do hope you are enjoying Japan,,I lived in Japan and then in OKinawa..Great very gracious people there.. Katy is growing so fast and such a cutie.. Thanks for sharing info on yourself...and the occassinonal picture of Katie..
Old 03-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week in the Spotlight. So glad you are able to be with us here on the forum while in Japan. Katie is so sweet. Look forward to your posts.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Default hey, jenny...

nice to know more about you! Savor every moment while you're in Japan... how exciting to be able to experience such a different culture firsthand! I'll look forward to hearing more about your exploits while you're there-- don't forget to keep us updated!

p.s. cute picture of you!
Old 03-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

Enjoy your week and keep up the good work.

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 03-17-2008, 04:17 AM
Big Buddy

Susiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on up

Have a super week Jenny!

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is Love"
Old 03-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

Way to go Jenny!!

It is great to get to know you!
Old 03-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

Enjoy your week!!!