Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2008, 04:14 PM
Big Buddy

Deanna is on a distinguished road
Helpmarker Wedding Information Needed!

My son will be getting married in April of 2009 and I am working with his bride-to-be to organize the event. I thought that you guys might have some wonderful suggestions on where we should look to get the best prices on all the things that we're going to need.

Also, if anyone is from California and knows of a great place for an outdoor wedding, that would be a big help. Coastal locations are a plus, but any outdoor garden type setting would be great too.

With a small budget, I want to help the kids get the best wedding for the money. All suggestions are welcome!!!

Thanks!!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

If you have a Hobby Lobby or a Michael's nearby, they will b goodies in te next few running specials on wedding goodies, floral items, and candles in the next few weeks. Also, Oriental Trading has great deals on favors, like bubbkes and shower decorations

http://mybargainbuddy.com/store/oriental?afsrc=1

There are some really great ideas in books at the library. If you will let me know the theme and colors, I can give you some more specific ideas.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

If you have to hire a caterer or photographer make sure you do it before December to lock in on 2008 prices. There is always an increase for the next year.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:51 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Check out LTD Wedding Items

http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/c...showsearch.asp

Just type wedding items in search
Old 03-20-2008, 05:35 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
If you have to hire a caterer or photographer make sure you do it before December to lock in on 2008 prices. There is always an increase for the next year.
Great advice Christine! It's been so long since I got married I forgot that one!

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 03-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Big Buddy

Great advice!!!

Their colors are navy blue and light pink. No theme really.

I am wondering where you find reasonable invitations too....
Old 03-20-2008, 11:55 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

I was married 3 years ago and did everything myself....saved ALOT of money!!! I ordered a program through ebay and printed my own invitations....it came with the envelopes and invitations and all...it was GREAT!!!! what a time and money saver that was!!! I might still have the program.....if you want it I can send it to you.....if I can find it

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 03-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderchic29 View Post
I was married 3 years ago and did everything myself....saved ALOT of money!!! I ordered a program through ebay and printed my own invitations....it came with the envelopes and invitations and all...it was GREAT!!!! what a time and money saver that was!!! I might still have the program.....if you want it I can send it to you.....if I can find it

That would be fantastic!!

Let me know if you find it, and I'll PM you my address..THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

My cousin ordered her invitations on ebay and they were really fantastic (and rasonable) came with everything she needed.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 03-20-2008, 12:20 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

We got married out doors at a park. We printed our invitations also, did our own favors and table settings. The dollar store has some really nice stuff. we bought plain white bubbles(12 for 1.00),tied ribbons with champagne glasses on each one, put them in a big basket and had one of my nieces hand them out. Instead of a guest book we bought an 11x22 frame with a white mat, put a picture of the two of us in the middle and put the mat on the gift table, everyone signed the mat and its still hanging on my wall.