Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

We got married in a park too! It was wonderful!

Deanna, twinkle lights wrapped around grapevine garlands (buy the wreaths and unwind them - it's cheaper) and then insert floral stems are great and easy decorations. Watch fabric stores for clearance fabric to drape tables and to use as backdrops behind the food and cake tables. Thrift stores are great for candle holders, baskets and vases. Dress them up with trim, ribbon, flowers and/or rhinestones. Bridal shows should be happening soon. Check them out and think how you can recreate the more expensive decorations.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans
Default This is what I do for a living

Hi. This is what I do for a living. I can help you get anything you need for the wedding at prices below most you'll see here on the internet. PM me and we can exchange email addresses and I'll tell you more about how I can help you. I order wholesale and am able to save you a ton of money. I can even save you money on invitations. I'd love to help you!
Debra
Old 03-22-2008, 04:59 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Have the Bride register at these sites. They send gifts just for registering. It takestime but they do send gifts to the bride.

BLOOMINGDALES

http://bloomingdales.weddingchannel....=registryGifts

TARGET
Also, Target stores will give you a $20.00 Target gift card if you sign up for their ClubWedd registry

LINENS AND THINGS
http://www.lnt.com/vendor/index.jsp?...Dezfy0ei50KCjg

BED,BATH AND BEYOND

Bed Bath & Beyond has around 20 gifts for creating a wedding/gift registry

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regG...?order_num=-1&

Friends Program. For each friend that you refer who registers at Bed Bath & Beyond, we’ll send you a Referral Award valid for $25 off any purchase of $50 or more at any Bed Bath & Beyond store. You just have to be registered first. So tell your friends! Please contact a Registry Consultant at any of our stores for details as certain restrictions apply.

cUSINART

In addition I found this one from Cusinart. It's an offer for $25.00 when you send in a copy of your registry with their stand mixer requested on it.

http://www.cuisinartstandmixer.com/s...xer_Rebate.pdf

CARSONS

http://gift.carsons.com/info/rebatecenter.jsp

Last edited by SNOWBEAR3 : 03-22-2008 at 05:25 AM.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Big Buddy

Deanna is on a distinguished road

Does anyone have a nifty idea for inexpensive centerpieces? My daughter-in-law-to-be and I have made some great progress in planning the wedding thanks to your tips! We're kinda hung up on centerpieces though. I've looked into candles amd flowers but either I'm looking in the wrong places, or we need another idea...because those thing were quite expensive. We think that there will be about 10 tables. Any ideas would be great!

Thanks ladies!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 05:51 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Check your local Craig's list or classfied ads. My DIL just sold about 30 of hers from last year to a bride-to-be using the same colors. We had 50 round tables so we made ours using 50%off coupons from Michaels and dollar store finds. Our caterer also rented his out but were not suitable. We bought rounds mirrors and Dil has rented them out once already. Check local craft stores etc or post your own ad asking to rent them. Good Luck! Also what colors are you using? People here are great with coming up with ideas if you suggest what you are considering. They were a big help to us.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:35 AM
Big Buddy

Check this bridal regisitry site

Wedding Channel Free Pair of Crystal Flutes Offer

http://www.weddingchannel.com/weddin...try/index.html

Create a quality Bloomingdale's registry and receive a pair of crystal flutes as our gift. Register now!
*Gift valid with qualifying registry only. Qualifying registry contains a minimum of 20 different registry products and must be validated instore by a registry consultant.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:21 AM
Big Buddy

They are planning to use cherry blossoms. Their colors are different shades of pink with a deep dark blue. Their favors are going to be white fans. A lot of the touches have a subtle japanese flare.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:03 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

http://www.squidoo.com/cherry_blossom_weddings
Old 04-19-2008, 04:16 PM
New Buddy

ellidirect is a jewel in the rough

I'm in the wedding business, in California! Get married in a frind or family members backyard. It costs a lot of money in overtime fees to have food and equipment brought to a park or beach. It will end up costing much more than a venue!
Here's one way to save....
You can rent linens directly from a wholesale rental company instead of buying them. Some companies to try are Creative Coverings, Tabletop Fashions, and BBJ Linens. You can get some very nice linens at a small price.
Also, party rental companies are a great resource. You can rent tables, chairs, china, etc. And they can usually recommed the best venues, caterers, etc.
I seriously do not recommend getting chaircovers! They are so out of date and tacky. Simple, nice chairs are much more tasteful. Chaircovers are made to fit many different chair styles and sizes. They do not end up looking like the ones in the magazines. Those covers were custom made to fit those chairs and would cost over $50 each. The ones you would get would like look a "one size fits all dress", lumpy and ill fitting.
This is a great time to be getting married. Caterers, florists, photographers, etc are all feeling the recession and will negotiate pricing. Just remember to not lowball them and insult them or you will not get a high quality product.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:40 AM
Big Buddy

This is what we've decided for centerpieces. The frame is two sided and each side of every table will have a different quote from Shakespeare. The one shown is from Romeo and Juliet (the brides favorite).