Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2008, 05:35 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
Default Raiderchic29 (Sheila)

This week the spotlight shines on Sheila. Since joining the forum in June, Sheila quickly became part of the gang. She jumped right and made herself at home. She is a die hard Raiders fan if you haven't noticed already. Thanks Sheila for your participation in this board and have a wonderful week in the spotlight!

State of residence: PA

Married/Single: Married for 3 years

Children? Have a wonderful 23 month old son Dominic

Favorite movie: hummm that is a good question I have quite a few actually. Alltime fav though I think would have to be Sixteen Candles, that movie just makes me laugh!!!! "What's Hppening Hot Stuff" Favorite horror movie (i love scary movies) ALL the Halloween's...everyone thinks I am crazy!!! I cannot get my huband to watch a scary movie at night, we always have to watch them during the day....just not right..lol
Favorite holiday movie would have to be The Christmas Story....ya just gotta love Ralphie.

Favorite food: Anything Italian. I love pasta especially Chicken Alfredo with broccoli, my alltime fav. I also love Mexican and Chinese.

Favorite book: Anything by Stephen King

Hobbies: I used to make candles, but since my son came along that kind of put a stop to that one!! lol It is to time consuming so all of my stuff is packed up in the basement taking up "valuable" space as my husband says. Guess it is time for a garage sale. I also like to do crafts, bargain hunt, shop and cook. But most of all playing with my son.

How you found MyBargainBuddy:
Was surfing around one deal for deals and I had to check out this site and WOW I am so glad I did. I have met some wonderful people and have received some great freebies as well. What more can you ask from life!!

Words to live by: The best vitamin for making friends....B1. My friends are like family if they hurt I hurt so whenever a friend is in need you must be there for them because you never know when you might need that friend. Always treat your friends how you would want to be treated.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:08 AM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:32 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Welcome to the Spotlight. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:45 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Welcome to the spotlight, Sheila! Great to learn a little more about you! Love your words to live by!
Old 03-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

Enjoy Sheila
Old 03-23-2008, 08:20 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week! Wonderful picture
Old 03-23-2008, 08:27 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Congrats.............
Old 03-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Old 03-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

congrats to you.......
Boy, we're two peas in a pod with favorite movies

Old 03-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

So glad to meet you,,Scarey movies not my thing..but each to their own..I startle enough on my own. Have a wonderful week in the spotlight..Savour each day with your family.