Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2008, 06:46 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Freeicon 1 DAY ONLY Wednesday, April 2 FREE Printer Cartridge Refill/walgreens

FREE Printer Cartridge Refill

1 DAY ONLY Wednesday, April 2 No purchase necessary.

Get coupon
Old 03-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Anyone ever done this before? What's the drill?
Old 03-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I think I will try to go there tomorrow and do this.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:49 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

Oh thank you.
I missed this last time and I knew if I waited long enough it'd come back around again. I'm marking my calendar for this one!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Remember, it will take a couple of days for them to return the cartridge to you since they will be so busy.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I took mine in this afternoon and they said it would be ready after 6:30 tonight.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

They said it wouldn't be ready before Saturday and will call me.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Mine will be ready later today. They said they weren't as busy as last year and I could tell. Last year there was a line of people dropping off cartridges, and this year there was no line at all.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 04-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Big Buddy

samamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fans
Default dissapointed

Picked up my free refill cartridges at Walgreens. They could not refill them... They said they were defective....How did that happen? They were working fine the day I took them to get them refilled....Plus ,they have been refilled before and work fine. Did anyone else get this message?
Old 04-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samamfee View Post
Picked up my free refill cartridges at Walgreens. They could not refill them... They said they were defective....How did that happen? They were working fine the day I took them to get them refilled....Plus ,they have been refilled before and work fine. Did anyone else get this message?
Yes, they told me the same thing when I took my Lexmark #1 to them to be refilled (last time they had the free one). That is why I did not take advantage of the deal this time. They ruined a cartridge (I could have refilled in myself, but I though for free I would let them do it).