Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2009, 07:39 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
thinking about Belinda.........hope she can get on here some and let us know how she is doing
oh dear...what happened?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

in the missing thread Belinda said she was having surgery........11/9
Old 11-12-2009, 08:07 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

I don't think she ever said what the surgery was for, but she thought she'd be back home today....

I'm thinking about not having any help again today because my housekeeper is sick.

Her cell phone wasn't working right yesterday, so she didn't get my messages until 5 p.m., and she was sick then too.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Are you very busy Mary C? Hope you don't get what your worker has.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:18 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Not real busy, but it takes time out of my day that I'd rather be doing something else.
She has 12 or 13 yr. old twin boys; one of them had the regular flu last week, so she could have it too.
She sounds like she might have bronchitis, though.

I'd rather have her stay home, since I catch that pretty easily.
Thanks for the good wishes!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:45 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool

trying to remember screen names and passwords to other photobucket accounts.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:14 AM

0sign0050

Why I can't have a day go by with nothing happening.

An Edison Co. guy came in a little while ago about the bill. It's not even that big of a balance,
so why do they pay someone to come here when a phone call would have worked as well?
Old 11-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I need a vacuum
Old 11-12-2009, 04:12 PM

We got a Bissell one at Walmart for $39 a couple of weeks ago.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

oh wow.....how does it work