Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2006, 05:47 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Exclamation Don't forget to...

Old 04-01-2006, 06:00 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Yuppity...I usually check batteries in all the smoke detectors and other seasonal things as well...Mary, what are the tasks usually associated with this changing of the clocks?

Lori Ann
Old 04-01-2006, 06:00 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Thank you for the reminder Mary
Old 04-01-2006, 06:11 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Yeahmarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Ann
Yuppity...I usually check batteries in all the smoke detectors and other seasonal things as well...Mary, what are the tasks usually associated with this changing of the clocks?

Lori Ann
My most important task is to make sure the wine cellar is "well stalked" since the evenings on the deck are longer.

that is what happens when I stock the sauce.

Last edited by Modemouth : 04-01-2006 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-01-2006, 06:12 AM
Big Buddy

emtluvs2cook is on a distinguished road

Thanks Mary...I would have probably forgot...as usualspeechless

glow Good friends make you smile...even when you don't feel like smiling glow
Old 04-01-2006, 06:15 AM

and....

Twice a year, when Daylight Savings Time begins or ends, make it a habit to not only change your clocks, but do a few other semi-annual tasks that will improve safety in your home...

Do these things every 6 months when you reset your clocks:

Check and replace smoke alarm batteries. Replace any smoke alarms older than ten years.

Prepare a disaster supply kit for your house (water, food, flashlights, batteries, blankets).

Once you've created your home disaster kit, use the semi-annual time change to check its contents (including testing/replacing flashlight batteries).

A COLD winter is coming! Make a "winter car-emergency kit" now and put your vehicle! (Don't know what to include? Do an Internet search for "car emergency kit" and you'll find lots of ideas!)

It's a good idea to carry a car-emergency kit in your car year-round, but be sure to add cold-weather gear to your general car-emergency kit each fall. (Having a separate duffle/gear bag clearly marked "Cold Gear" specifically for your cold weather emergency gear makes it easy to add or take out of the car, seasonally.) Like a Boy Scout, "Be Prepared!"

In cold weather, even a very minor car problem or flat tire can be deadly serious, or at the very least, miserable to deal with, unless you're well prepared.

Check home and outbuilding storage areas for hazardous materials. Discard (properly, please) any which are outdated, no longer used, or in poor condition. Move any which are within reach of kids or pets.

Check and discard expired medications - those dates really DO have meaning - some very common over-the-counter medications can cause serious problems due to change through aging.
Old 04-01-2006, 06:17 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Right now I'm in Alabama, which is 2 hours ahead of what I'm used to. Tonight I will be in Florida, which is 3 hours ahead of what I'm used to. When we spring forward, the time will be 4 hours ahead of what I'm used to. Our flight leaves at 6am, we have a 2 hour lay over in Atlanta, and we get home at 11am. So what time will it feel like for me Sunday when I get home? lol
Old 04-01-2006, 06:26 AM

Wowmarker

Karen...I got jet lag just reading your post!!!
Old 04-01-2006, 06:48 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
My most important task is to make sure the wine cellar is well stalked since the evenings on the deck are longer.
LMAO~~~ I stalk my wine cellar on a daily basis, hee, hee, hee...

Lori Ann *flicka*
Old 04-01-2006, 06:54 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Karen isn't going to know if she's comming or going and Mary's stalking her wine celler.. and it's only 11 am!