Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

I remember when classic movies werent color enhanced for "better quality viewing"
Old 11-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

I remember when you could watch movies without hearing all the "F" words, and nudity!
Old 11-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

I remember when a Big Mac use to actually be BIG!
Old 11-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

how true!!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I remember when the mcdonald sign used to say 1 billion sold...........now it's 99 billion and I'm not that old
Old 11-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Big Buddy

I remember listening to my aunts record of Tom Jones!!
Old 11-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
I remember when I was just 103 lbs. at 5'6.....Seems so very long ago...heck, it was so very long ago

ROFL!! i hear ya beanie. don't think i was ever 103. unless i was 2. but i AM 5'6"! (at least i USED to be!)
Old 11-28-2008, 11:53 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i remember when we had that huge blizzard of 78 and the road i lived on wasnt paved yet. my dad would pull me and my brother up and down the road on a sled. cars couldnt get up the street for weeks.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Big Buddy

I remember that blizzard too Kelly!! My mom and older sis took the sled, and bundled up, and walked to the peoples houses on there way to the store, and asked what the people needed..NO ONE was getting out, just those 2. They got the bare nessecities for us, and the neighbors.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:36 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i was only 6 but i remember it real good. it took days to shovel our way out of the house first!
i also remember being able to play outside til it was time for bed without worrying about anything. used to walk to the store with a friend when i was 11. not anymore.......