Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-02-2006, 11:47 AM
Melissa's Avatar
Melissa Melissa is offline
Big Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 413
Melissa is a jewel in the rough
Default

It really seems like in the end she's going to give you negative feedback for not buying the bed, even though she listed it incorrectly. I don't know what to tell you except that I wouldn't send her any money for the second bed, even if she is going to 'refund your money' ...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-02-2006, 01:56 PM
lindsey-star's Avatar
lindsey-star lindsey-star is offline
Big Buddy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 1,345
lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 1-402-935-2050
Please do contact PayPal before sending any more money. I've found eBay is hard to get ahold of and usually won't do anything about it anyways. The best response I get is from PayPal, they will e-mail or call the seller to try to figure things out. I would also recommend contacting eBay anyways, even if it doesn't end up helping. Get everyone involved, the more people you have to ask questions the more secure you'll be at the end. Good luck!
__________________
~Lindsey*
pamperedchef.biz/lindseystar

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-02-2006, 02:32 PM
Missy's Avatar
Missy Missy is offline
Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Where the ARMY sends us!
Posts: 4,097
Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
It really seems like in the end she's going to give you negative feedback for not buying the bed, even though she listed it incorrectly. I don't know what to tell you except that I wouldn't send her any money for the second bed, even if she is going to 'refund your money' ...
I would hope that she's not, because I have never received a negative before. And I would hope that she wouldn't want me to leave her one either. She's the one who contacted me first about the auction being misrepresented. But I'm glad she did, I would be pissed if I purchased the bed in the picture and then she sent me a totally different one.
__________________
If ya don't stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-03-2006, 02:10 AM
vitalsalvage's Avatar
vitalsalvage vitalsalvage is offline
Big Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,136
vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Default re: aerobed!!

Hi I have been selling for over 5 years, you might want to try first of all going to live help and trying to resolve the problem, next if you have won both beds, and the one you do not want, go to ebays dispute center and hit item not as described section and explain that way, next I would not send her the money for that bed, and yes as suggested offer her the relisting fees, I would definatly talk to ebay first to get a suggestion, good luck
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-03-2006, 04:05 AM
Missy's Avatar
Missy Missy is offline
Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Where the ARMY sends us!
Posts: 4,097
Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalsalvage
Hi I have been selling for over 5 years, you might want to try first of all going to live help and trying to resolve the problem, next if you have won both beds, and the one you do not want, go to ebays dispute center and hit item not as described section and explain that way, next I would not send her the money for that bed, and yes as suggested offer her the relisting fees, I would definatly talk to ebay first to get a suggestion, good luck
Thank you so much! This is what Live Help said: Craig: She can file an unpaid item dispute stating that you've both mutually agreed not to complete the transaction. That way you don't get a strike and she gets her insertion fee and final value fees back. Craig: You can send her this link http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/unpaid-item-process.html which gives more information. She will want the section that says "Mutual agreement indication"
I e-mailed this to her and thankfully Ebay will pay her listing fees since it is mutual.
__________________
If ya don't stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-03-2006, 04:08 AM
JMBred's Avatar
JMBred JMBred is offline
Big Buddy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wantagh, NY
Posts: 2,078
JMBred is a jewel in the rough
Default Congrats!!!

Glad to hear you got your answer. Good Luck!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2006, 06:45 AM
Smoothlady's Avatar
Smoothlady Smoothlady is offline
Big Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 161
Smoothlady is a jewel in the rough
Default Paypal number

I would call paypal and tell tell them the item was not as described
and she is not willing to work with you,
You may have to file a dispute if she isn't working with you.
This can take several months,But chances are you will get your money back.
I just recently went thru this.
Good luck!
Here is the number...1-888-221-1161
Darlene
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Missy's Avatar
Missy Missy is offline
Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Where the ARMY sends us!
Posts: 4,097
Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothlady
I would call paypal and tell tell them the item was not as described
and she is not willing to work with you,
You may have to file a dispute if she isn't working with you.
This can take several months,But chances are you will get your money back.
I just recently went thru this.
Good luck!
Here is the number...1-888-221-1161
Darlene

Thanx so much! Still no word from the seller, maybe she will check her e-mail today and try to fix the problem. The personal emails she has sent me this weekend, make me think that she is not that knowledgable about Ebay. I hope for the best, thanks to everyone for your help or I wouldn't have been able to get her the info she needs.
__________________
If ya don't stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-03-2006, 06:51 PM
searchman searchman is offline
New Buddy
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Temecula, Ca
Posts: 1
searchman is a jewel in the rough
Default I need eBay help

I have been reading this post and there is a solution to start with. Go to eBays home page a click on " Live Chat " in the upper right hand corner. This is the best place to start.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Missy's Avatar
Missy Missy is offline
Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Where the ARMY sends us!
Posts: 4,097
Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy
Thank you so much! This is what Live Help said: Craig: She can file an unpaid item dispute stating that you've both mutually agreed not to complete the transaction. That way you don't get a strike and she gets her insertion fee and final value fees back. Craig: You can send her this link http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/unpaid-item-process.html which gives more information. She will want the section that says "Mutual agreement indication"
I e-mailed this to her and thankfully Ebay will pay her listing fees since it is mutual.


Thank you, above is when I contacted live help and i'm still waiting response from the seller.
__________________
If ya don't stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump