Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Big Buddy

SummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud of
Default im having pc troubles can anyone help

i just installed a new virus thingy and now i keep getting a trojan pop up it is called a tr/vundo.gen has anyone had any problem with this particular one and if you did how did you fix it. It is also causing me to have a kizziloin pop ups espically when I am in pogo playing.I run my virus scan every evening but nothing is working and I am so pc illeterate it isnt even funny. I would love to come in and post more in here but i get the same thing when i log in here as well so I dont come in every day like i would like to do Anyone have any suggestions on what to do I am getting so aggravated with it Thanks for anyones help
Old 04-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

I do not know too much about computers myself, but I am woundering what virus thingy you installed? Could that have something to do with it?
Old 04-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Go to google.com and type tr/vundo.gen and click on google search. It has tons of information about this virus and what to do about it. You would need to read the various answers and choose what you feel confortable doing. Good luck!
Old 04-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

Did you get your computer fixed? Hope you did...
Old 04-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

I have a friend of mine that has that same thing on her pc and hasnt been able to get rid of it.. she even paid for a removal tool to get rid of it and its still there... whats worse is now her pc isnt powering up at all. Please let me know if you find something that works incase she manages to get hers powered up again! GL!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Im computer dumb and get so maddd when cant get on
here etc,,, hope you get it fixed hun
Old 04-29-2008, 04:37 AM
Big Buddy

SummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud of

sry guys just now getting back to ya thanks for your help i think i finally got it fixed i had to do a system restore and reinstall everything took me a while to do it but havent had any problems since i also went and bought a new virus protector from walmart so far so good
Old 04-29-2008, 02:43 PM
New Buddy

Keesha is a brand new buddy
0sign0036 Re: PC Problem

I think if you go to www.microsoft.com it might have a fix for it but not sure.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

I found this in Hijackthis....

http://forum.hijackthis.de/showthread.php?t=18484
Old 04-30-2008, 03:45 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Many computer security vendors offer free computer security checks for your computer. Visit a link below to check your computer for known viruses, spyware, and more and discover if your computer is vulnerable to cyber attacks. A lot of them tell you how to fix/eliminate problems
like trojans.

Symantec
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/defa ... &venid=sym

McAfee
http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp

TrendMicro
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Audit My PC
http://www.auditmypc.com/

from Stay Safe Online
http://www.staysafeonline.org/basics/consumers.html