Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008, 04:30 AM
New Buddy

sherrygb is a jewel in the rough
Default Zappos coupons?

Does anyone know if Zappos ever has discount coupons? I have searched the web but haven't been able to find anything. I want to order a pair of Naot sandals (they are so comfortable!) but they are so expensive at Zappos! Thanks for any help.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:36 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

I too, have looked for coupon codes for Zappos and then I read this.

http://www.zappos.com/gs/zappos_coupons.zhtml

The Truth about Zappos Coupons

Welcome to Zappos.com. Many other sites out there may claim to have Zappos coupons, but the truth is Zappos does not offer coupons. Zappos.com is based on service and selection, not price. If you are looking for a great selection of discounted shoes and other products go ahead and visit 6pm.com. Since Zappos coupon codes are not offered, this is an excellent alternative.

There are many reasons a Zappos coupon code is not offered. Examples are: free shipping both ways, our 365-day return policy, our 24/7 customer service, etc. All of these mean so much more than a Zappos coupon would. Also, Zappos coupon codes would not compare to the selection of over 2.5 million products that are in our current inventory today. Imagine that much product provided by over 1,100 brands, our customer benefits and our concentration on service, we feel the Zappos coupons would not do you justice.

If you are still in search of discounted products, again, feel free to check out 6pm.com. They won't offer you Zappos coupons, but 6pm will offer you shoes and other products at a deep discount. Don't get confused either. Some sites might try to offer you "Zapos Coupons" or "Zoppos Coupons," but don't let them fool you. There is only one Zappos.com and again we do not offer Zappos coupon codes. They may try to get you by using terms like:

* "Zapos Coupons"
* "Zoppos Coupons"
* "Zappo Coupons"
* "Zappo's Coupons"
* "Zappo.com Coupons"
* "Zappa Coupons"

But again, don't let them fool you. They are not going to give you any discount since Zappos Coupons are not offered.

Remember our Zappos.com policies. Free shipping both ways, fast shipping, great selection, everything you are able to place in your cart is available for immediate sale, a great shopping experience and of course our privacy policy. These ensure the level of customer service you receive will supersede the value of a Zappos coupon code. All of our policies are available for you to read in our "Why shop at Zappos.com?" section. You won't find Zappos coupon codes, but you will find many reasons to shop with us. We are dedicated to serving you and providing you with the widest selection on the web!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:52 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I like Shoe Buy! They almost always have coupons.

SHOE BUY
Over 150 brands of footwear for the entire family.
Free shipping and No sales tax. 30-day money back guarantee.
PayPal is accepted here.
On Sale - Save up to 65%
15% off anmy order code: ENTSHOE15
$5 off $25 or more code: ACCESS
Old 05-06-2008, 05:06 PM
New Buddy

sherrygb is a jewel in the rough
Default Zappos Help

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, Shoebuy does not carry Naot and this is the only brand that I have found that helps my plantar fasciitis.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road

http://mybargainbuddy.com/store/onlineshoes?afsrc=1

ONlineshoes has codes all the time. Check this board! THere are some great deals here!

Last edited by Karen : 05-07-2008 at 02:36 PM.