Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2008, 06:08 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP
Default Welcome Beanie...

Please give a big MBB hello to Beanie this week besides having a great name she has become a special member

State of residence: Indiana

Occupation: Factory Worker, drive tow motor, make wire harness from blueprints, run a saw and punch press, packing.. alittle of everything.

Married/Single: Married my first REAL love, been married quit some time now...

Children? I have 1 grown up son. He's the best!

Favorite food: I really cant say I have just one fav. I love em all!! I really LOVE Pizza! I am also such a pasta lover. I'd be the closest thing to a vegetarian if I didnt have to have pepperoni on my pizza!!!

Favorite movie:I am not much of a movie watcher , but of the ones I have seen I really like Forrest Gump, The Green Mile, and The Silence of the Lambs, ( not for the gore, but the suspense)

Favorite book: Perfect Victim (true crime story of a girl in a box)

Hobbies:I love to sew, stamp-cross stitch, candlewicking, going to yard sales, flea markets, bargain stores, and looking for clearance items. Also like to ride around and go nowhere, me and hubby, and I really like to bake. I love to make cakes especially. oh, and I cant forget being on this computer, and now coming to mybargainbuddy.com!!
This is the best place.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: Looking for freebies, (I'm called freebie queen at work), I was wondering around other sites, and someone happened to mention coming to this site for free deals, and thats what I did, and I've been hooked ever since,and some girls now ask me where do I go for all my freebies, and I send them here!

Words to live by:**The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people are suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.
**The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those who got there first
And my personal favorite**Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

Great to meet you Beanie! Glad to have you join us!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:05 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Old 05-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

Congratulations Christina! It's great to see you in the spotlight! So glad you are a part of MBB!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of

Hey, Beanie! I am a fellow cake baker, garage saler, and near-vegetarian! I also read that book--"Perfect Victim"--creeped me out!! Glad to hear more about you!

Roisin
Old 05-19-2008, 12:09 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Welcome to the spotlight Beanie!!! Enjoy your week!
Old 05-19-2008, 03:20 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

WOOHOO Congrats and enjoy your week in the spotlight!!! I also like The Silence of The Lamb!!! But I am a horror movie girl and love all that kind of stuff!!!! Have a great week!!!!

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 05-19-2008, 03:44 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Hello, Beanie and welcome to the MBB Spotlight.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations Christina! Enjoy your week! It was nice to read about you and get to know you a bit better.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 05-19-2008, 05:57 AM
Big Buddy

Susiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on up

Have a great week! I enjoyed reading all about you.

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is Love"