Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Thumbs up 203pc Christmas Scrapbook Goodies - $8.47 shipped!

Christmas Scrapboook Set
Only $7.47 + $1 S/H
Search for 88101
Old 02-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Little Buddy

Mommieof3kidz is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

I ordered a few of their scrapbook supplies. These are awesome. I buy all my supplies from Creative memories, but I can't pass up great deals on paper, stickers etc.

Thanks!!

Tanya glow
Old 02-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Yeah, at that price, you could let your kids do their own scrapbooking projects and not feel like they were wasting all your good stuff!
Old 02-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Little Buddy

Thumbs up

Yeah no kidding Karen! My oldest son who is 13 does scrapbooking with me. I purchase Creative Memories products for him as well. So buying some of these nice quality yet cheap products works out great. Can't wait to get the items in the mail.

Tanya glow
Old 03-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Little Buddy

Thumbs up

I rcvd these awhile back! I was very pleased with the quality of these items. I'm going to have fun using all these cool supplies!!

Tanya glow
Old 03-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Glad you like them, Mommieof3kidz! I just checked their site and they are sold out now.