Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2008, 07:07 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Default $75 Filemaker/Access/Excel User Study - Orange County, CA area

Reply to: job-743689747@craigslist.org

Test Kitchens, a market research firm in Palo Alto, CA, is looking for Filemaker, Access, and Excel users who would like to participate in a
15 to 20 minute online survey to give feedback on a new database concept. Participants will receive a $75 gift certificate to Amazon.com upon completion to thank them for their time and contribution.

All information is used for research purposes only and does not involve sales of any kind, now or in the future. We'd like you to agree to not share any of the information from the survey with others.

Please answer the pre-qualifying questions below. If you meet the study criteria, we will contact you with a link the online survey.

What best describes where you live?
¨ Bay Area
¨ Northern California
¨ East Coast / mid-west
¨ Other – please specify:

Are you currently employed?
¨ Yes
¨ No

What best describes the number of employees where you work?
¨ Self-employed
¨ 2-10
¨ 11-100
¨ 100-500
¨ 501-1,000
¨ 1,001 – 2,000
¨ More than 2,000

What category(ies) best describe you?
I have TWO or more years experience with…..
¨ Creating Access databases for others as part of my job (can include providing IT support)
¨ Creating Access database(s) to support my work (creating databases is not my primary job)
¨ Using Access to manage data (can include data entry, browsing, searching, analyzing, and / or creating reports)
¨ Creating FileMaker databases for others as part of my job (can include providing IT support)
¨ Creating FileMaker database(s) to support my work (creating databases is not my primary job)
¨ Using FileMaker to manage data (can include data entry, browsing, searching, analyzing, and / or creating reports)
¨ Using Excel for managing data (experience with one or more of the following: multiple tabs, pivot tables, multiple sort orders, charts and formulas)
¨ Web development with database-related forms for data entry, display, or reporting
¨ Business management that requires use of databases (either use by myself or others on my team)
¨ IT professional that is responsible for evaluating, recommending and / or vetoing tools for database developers, authors and users
¨ NONE OF THE ABOVE – but I intend to create a database in the next 12 months
¨ NONE OF THE ABOVE

Thinking of databases, do you or those you create databases for share data remotely with at least 3 others? If you are planning on creating a database in the next 12 months, do you plan to share data remotely with at least 3 others?

¨ Yes
¨ No

Overall, what best describes your satisfaction with the database(s) you currently create, use or recommend?
¨ Very satisfied
¨ Somewhat satisfied
¨ Not satisfied
¨ DOES NOT APPLY – PLANNING ON USING DATABASE IN THE FUTURE

What age category do you fall into?
¨ Less than 25
¨ 25-35
¨ 36-45
¨ 46-55
¨ Greater than 56

What is your gender?