Romantic Relationships Research ~ Minneapolis ~ $50
We are currently recruiting couples (dating or engaged) to participate in a study on romantic relationships conducted at the University of Minnesota. You might be eligible to participate if you:
1. are involved in a heterosexual, steady, monogamous relationship of at least 1 year;
2. are dating or engaged (but not married)
3. are both between 18 and 31 years old;
4. are both available for a 2-hour visit to our lab on campus.
The study consists of two parts:
1. You and your partner will complete a set of questionnaires at home.
2. About one week later, you will be scheduled to visit our lab, where you will participate in several brief videotaped discussions with your partner, and complete some additional questionnaires. This will take about 2 hours.
You will receive $50 as a couple for your participation, paid on-site at your lab visit. If you are interested, and meet the requirements above, please e-mail your name and contact number to CoupleDiscussion@aol.com
Location: U of M Campus, Minneapolis
Compensation: $50 per couple