Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A research firm is currently performing a focus group study to gather information about a set of online materials.
1) Teachers, teacher leaders, and administrators who are actively engaged in improvement and reform efforts at their school sites or in their districts AND who are involved with designing or implementing programs that take place beyond the formal school day or offer alternative structures to the formal school day.
2) People who work in various industries but whose primary responsibility is to create partnerships with local schools or after-school programs, direct internship programs for high school students, mentor students, and/or involve the company in student events.
Age: 18 and over
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008
Time: a) 4:30pm to 6:00pm OR b) 7:00 to 8:30pm
A research facility located near downtown Sacramento (on H Street, between 12th and 13th Streets).
Details to follow if you are selected to participate.
If you meet the above criteria and are available and interested in participating in a focus group on July 23rd, we invite you to respond via email to the items below.
If selected to participate in the focus group, you will receive $100 for your participation
. Refreshments will be provided.
2. Job Title:
3. a) If you are an educator
: describe the role you play in school improvement and reform efforts as they relate to after school programs or alternative structures to the formal school day
b) If you are an industry professional
, describe the role you play in student outreach or mentorship
4) Indicate the focus group times you could attend on Wednesday, July 23rd (please indicate all that apply):
- Late afternoon (4:30pm-6pm)
- Evening (7pm-8:30pm)