$75 Baby Boomers needed To Evaluation Website
We’re looking for a candidate born between 1962 and 1943
(roughly 45-65 years old) living in or around the greater Seattle
area to evaluate a site directed at lifestyle and real estate.
The candidate most qualified will be asked to install webex software
and navigate the website to complete some basic fundamental tasks
and give general feedback.
Testing slots are between 9AM and Noon
between Wed July 16 and Fri July 18
and last roughly 45-60 minutes.
To participate you should:
• fall into the specified age catagory
• Net worth should be between $300k-1Mil
• Windows PC with Internet access (sorry not Apple Mac)
• overall household income equal to $75k or more
• thinking of possibly relocating in 5-10 years time
• if you have children, college or above aged
• basic understanding of how to navigate a website
Applicant Name, Contact Number, Occupation (former if retired),
Location: Seattle area
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a contract job.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Reply to: email@example.com
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage