Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2008, 11:56 AM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
0sign0037 Harrassment on Ebay NO HELP?

This lady purchased 4 items from my store, received them, filed on two of them, I stated to her if she returns them I will refund her money when the are returned, she stated why so you can turn around and sell them again, I said yes, because they were beautiful items, but if she wasn't happy with them that was ok, well never got the items back, ended up refunding her money on all 4 items, So I never received anything money nor items out of that deal, since then she has email harrassed me, called me names left 4 negative feedbacks, check her about me page? dim-sum-boutique and her feedback left for other people on ebay, she is totally wacko! I have emailed ebay everyday with her daily emails to me and her daily check on me in her about me page, she just talks and rambles, and this women does not even know anything about me what is up with that, I am so mentally drained about this, I might have to change me ID and start over, after 19 years of selling and coming a powerseller, What can I do different I need some answers. Is this harrassment? vitalsalvage Kim
Old 07-13-2008, 01:06 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Kim there are these new ridiclous rules about feedback.....I dropped out selling because of the fees, but I bought from you before and your store and items are beautiful.......I thought the new rules were for no negative feedback.....fight this GF!!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Default Thanks hipgirl

First off thanks for purchasing some of my items, and second thanks for the support, I just want her about me page removed, thats all, ebay has done nothing this lady is a sycopath! She needs to be removed!
Old 07-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I totally agree with Val...don't let this person spoil things for you.
Complain constantly to eBay about her and what you've been put
through from one person that you were professional with and
even lost money with the deal.

Doesn't eBay have a feedback area for sellers to post warnings
and comments about buyers that rip you off?

I had heard so many horror stories like yours when I was considering
opening an eBay account that I never did. I have used commercial
places like I SOLD IT to sell on eBay and did fairly well. They handle
everything and deal with the buyers directly so I don't have to. For
me it's worth the extra fees I pay them for handling my sales.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

What I was getting sick about was the fact I was not getting any feedback, leaving me to wonder if they recicieved it!

My one and only neg was from a nut and unfortunately it can't be removed, but before these new rules we could warn other sellers, which it turned out there were other seller compaints against her(but the neg remains).

There are wacked out people out there, with nothing better to do.....eBay is not on our side.....I suggest you go online to eBay community and also go to a live chat eBay represintive(sp)
I'm sorry sweety, I was devasted when I got my idiot's feedback.....tore my %100 up on seconds,,,,,,,we love you and know you're an honest seller FIGHT GF - There are many selllers dropping out because of this!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Little Buddy

dkride4 is on a distinguished road

Kim,

wow, sounds like she is a real nut case. She is probably keeping the merchandise from you and others on ebay to resell for herself.

Have you tried going through the "live help"? Maybe they can help you. Don't let ebay off the hook, keep after them.

If the items she "bought" were very much maybe consider theft charges. Or if you have a lawyer friend maybe they could write an email to her?

Good luck - I hope you get this successfully settled.

Bridget
Old 07-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Big Buddy

Default Ebay does not help

Yes I have contacted ebay live several times, one stated they could not do anything I had to contact security and trust department, which I do everyday, due to her constant watch over me, the second stated they would let the trust and safty department know, which they did not, today I talk to another ebay live person, she stated she called the trust and safty department and let them know about all of my emails to them, if she was telling the truth I will never know, she stated it was against the rules to let any person use your ID name on feedbacks or about me pages, she also gave me a different complaint email address to write to ebay about this person, but still have not heard a thing, I might call my local authorities (police department) and see where else I could go to complain, wish me luck, she just gets her kicks on harrassing me, if I comment on it, she likes it even more, What to do??????? Thanks everyone
Old 07-14-2008, 04:21 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Don't give up that's for sure. If she is harassing you via email,
there are ways for the authorities to track her down. Not so
much that you want her prosecuted as scared away so she leaves
you alone.

Sad that ebay protects the buyer and not really helping a valuable
seller that has not done anything wrong. Wonder how many other
sellers that person has scammed and harassed? That should be
a telling point for ebay to ban them from their site.

So sorry this is happening to you. Best of Luck.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Big Buddy

Default Buyer has done this before

This buyer has done this before, I have received two other emails from sellers this person has purchased from, she has done the same thing to them, but not as bad, I email ebay every single day, still with no reply. I guess I will just have to let her get away with it? thanks for your comments and suggestions, Kim
Old 08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans

Gosh, I'm sorry you got a hold of a lu-lu like this. What is her screen name so I can add her to my blocked bidders list? I want to make sure she can't get to me. Seriously. When I was reading all of this the first thing that came to my mind was Auctionbytes. I subscribe to their newsletter and from what I read, I just wonder if they can give you some direction. Why don't you check them out? Can't hurt. They might have a good idea. And be sure to keep all of her email correspondence she is sending to you, which I'm sure you already are. But just want to re-iterate that to you. That will be critical to your case. I'd press this matter to the end too! And I'd make EBay take off those negatives! It CAN be done. I've read in the Auctionbytes newsletters instances that people made them do it. If I think of anything else that might help you, I'll come back and post it here.

Again, I'm sorry you got a looney-tune. There are definitely sociopaths out there. Way too many of them I'm afraid. And the fact that it's obvious she's doing this to more than one person should prove to EBay she's a fraud. They need to take action!
tomcat