Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Hi Sweetie,

Checking back to see if you've gotten any assistance from ebay
about the fruitcake that's been harassing you. I'd sure take the
opportunity to post to any site that lets ebay sellers sound off
about stuff like this. EBay probably has people cruising the net
looking for those sort of comments. Not that they do anything
to help the seller but at least you get it off your chest to a
community of people that have been through the same thing.
Maybe some of them will have info to help you resolve this.

Still think you should contact your local police or the FBI to see
if they have any suggestions on how you can proceed.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:18 AM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Default Ebay any help??

Ebay has been no help! They keep sending me surveys on the feedback and customer support and I keep telling them about this situation, one of my people that I purchase items from told me she had the crazy persons about me page removed by talking to ebay live for over 1hour, it was not my emails to support, they removed it due to the crazy had her ID on the page also, the crazy just last week starting calling my phone number, I had to change that, ebay did suspend her for only 4 days, now she is at full swing again, she is really a very scary person, please do block her from your ebay accounts, dim-sum-boutique, check her feedback left for others, she has been alittle better since all this, hopefully she will stop, she has done this kind of thing to two other ebayers since she has been on ebay, she really does scare me, Be careful!!!!! Ebay has also threatened me with my account, they are watching me as informed, and I have done nothing!!! Atleast they did not suspend me, that would of been it for me. thanks for all you concern and help Kim
Old 08-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Big Buddy

jangona is a jewel in the rough
Default can paypal help?

I'm just wondering how the nut-job paid for your items? Did she use paypal? Maybe you could contact them?
Old 08-19-2008, 02:02 AM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Default Crazy Lady

Well ebay did suspend her for only 5 days, then I noticed they let her back on, a couple days later, I did get an email through ebay from her again, it said "Thanks for the vacation, I needed it having to put up with you! HAVE A GREAT DAY! =D

dim-sum-boutique

I am really afraid of this person, I guess I will have to start over on ebay with a whole new ID what else can be done?
Old 08-25-2008, 04:27 AM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road

Why did you refund her money before having the items in your hand?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:04 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Hi Kim
I just sat here reading all your Buddy's responses. What has happened, please keep us updated. I would not change your ID. The more good feedback that you get the lesser your bad% will be. I found that out after my wacko ruined my %100. It went back up again. I gave a response to her feedback, so it didn't ruin my selling. You have been a great seller for a long time now and I'm sure you have repeat customers, so please don't change your ID.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:15 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Hi again Kim
I just had a great idea. We all take care of each other here. If you post your ID we could all give you great feedback and bury hers. I promise I will.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:24 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalsalvage View Post
Ebay has been no help! They keep sending me surveys on the feedback and customer support and I keep telling them about this situation, one of my people that I purchase items from told me she had the crazy persons about me page removed by talking to ebay live for over 1hour, it was not my emails to support, they removed it due to the crazy had her ID on the page also, the crazy just last week starting calling my phone number, I had to change that, ebay did suspend her for only 4 days, now she is at full swing again, she is really a very scary person, please do block her from your ebay accounts, dim-sum-boutique, check her feedback left for others, she has been alittle better since all this, hopefully she will stop, she has done this kind of thing to two other ebayers since she has been on ebay, she really does scare me, Be careful!!!!! Ebay has also threatened me with my account, they are watching me as informed, and I have done nothing!!! Atleast they did not suspend me, that would of been it for me. thanks for all you concern and help Kim

OK, I'm getting back on my soap box about you contacting the authorities.
You mentioned she started calling you....did she leave any messages on
an answering machine that you have saved? If so, you can report her
to the police, FBI, and phone company with charges of harassment and
possibly stalking once they see all the crap she's put on eBay to you.
If she said anything threatening, then you've really got a case.

Please please let the authorities know. They are there to protect
you from nut cases like her.

Stop letting her do this to you....FIGHT BACK through the legal system.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:40 AM
Big Buddy

I'M GOING TO BUMP THIS SO IT STAYS ON TOP
Old 08-25-2008, 07:58 AM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans
Default EBay is Unbelievable

I still think you should check with Ina Steiner with the Auctionbytes website and she if she has any suggestions for you. She stays right on EBay's behind about things such as this. She may have a person's name that you can contact.

I also agree with one of the last poster's comments about going to the authorities with harrassment charges against her. It is really scary that she is calling you!!! EBay should be ashamed of themselves for protecting her and not helping you. They don't need to suspend her, they need to BAN her!
And thank you for giving us her name, I am going to EBay now to make sure she can never buy from me.