Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Red face Ended maybe not

Ebay is no help, they let her back on and a few days later she sent me another email, it said, thank you for giving me a vacation I really needed it from you.

As to your questions I refunded her money due to the negative feedback thing, hoping she would not leave me negative, I have never refunded before receiving them back for the refund, she said she would not send them back because I would just go and relist them again to resell, I did tell her Yes I would do that because there was nothing wrong with them. What did she think?

No I did not report her to the police, she called 3 times on my cell phone and I just told her to stop calling or I would call the police, she is now starting with someone else, but has not stopped with me. She will find away to harrass me she is just that type of person, her name is King Chan? My ID on ebay is wishes-come-tru, I did change my name but not my site, I have alot of return customers and love the people I have, God willing she will someday go away. Thanks everyone, we need to start taking a stand and complain to ebay about protecting our rights as sellers and be able to leave a negative also, I could not even leave her a positive with a neg comment, she had that removed by ebay, Fair??? I would say not, she got what she was after I guess. Love the support here, Thanks again and God bless everyone Kim
Old 08-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

sweetie..........have you blocked her e mail??
They are not supposed to let those negative feedbacks go through.
This is unheard of.............
Old 08-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

LOOK WHAT I"VE FOUND>>>>>>>>>>>>

Contact the cyber-crimes division of the FBI and file a complaint. This is a criminal offense and felony charges can be filed.

Also, you can get the full name and address and all contact information of any ebay member you have had dealings with. Get this information and file a complaint of stalking and harassment with your local policedept, as well as the police dept where this person resides.

Also contact this person's isp and file the same complaint.

Change your email address and do not make it available in your user profile at ebay. This means all of his contacts will have to come to you through the contact member feature of the ebay website. Then there will be a log at ebay.

You should have had this person's name and address sent to you after they had won your auction. I suggest that you print out all of the threatening emailsand run them by an agent of the FBI. Here in Texas, stalking is taken quite seriously and a complaint to the governor activates the Texas]. You should not wait until something physical happens.

Last edited by Christine : 08-27-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Default Done everything to her

Blocked her email, from everything, ebay lets every neg go through, when I responded with a negative comment about her from her neg about me she had them removed, so I have no way of letting sellers know what kind of person she is, what gives with that??? All buyers can leave a neg remark and we are not allowed that really gets me!!!! How about you guys who sell on ebay, it is time to complain???
Old 09-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

ARRRRRRRRRRR I cant find you...
Old 09-02-2008, 03:43 AM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road

You need to go to the police department. You also need to reply if she left you negatives that you never received the items back. Sorry, but you should not have let her taken advantage of you. This person is insane!

I didn't read through the entire thread, but please make sure you report her to the police and on the ebay forums.
Did you post her username here so we can block her as well?
Old 09-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalsalvage View Post
Blocked her email, from everything, ebay lets every neg go through, when I responded with a negative comment about her from her neg about me she had them removed, so I have no way of letting sellers know what kind of person she is, what gives with that??? All buyers can leave a neg remark and we are not allowed that really gets me!!!! How about you guys who sell on ebay, it is time to complain???

I agree............what is going on with ebay???? It's a buyers market only