Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I am glad the baby is safe........stupid coyote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

yeah he will be ok now, the momma had went to the tank for a drink, it was quite a ways, thankfully I seen the baby and was able to save it, it is a pretty small calf.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

gosh......I am glad you saved him
Old 12-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

I'll try to make this short. My Neice is 9 and I seen her when she was born and at age 3. Didn't see her again til she was 7. Long story won't go into it. BUT now she is in Gymnastics and this is her first year competeting. Well she won all around for her age group on Nov 15th and also placed first on the floor exercise for 200 girls of all ages that day. She was choosed number 8 out 35 to get to go compete in the State Tournament. That will be held this Saturday.

My SIL who I haven't spoken with since Teal was 3, invited me to her competetions this last 2 months. We are finally taking BABY STEPS in mending our fued and I am getting to see my Neice. YEA!!!

Best your sweet biffy I will be there this weekend to see her compete. It is 3.5 hours away, but I would drive all day if I had to, to see this special day.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Admin

tis the season
Old 12-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

that is awesome Mingo! God bless you all!
Old 12-04-2008, 04:54 AM
Big Buddy

cestek is a special membercestek is a special member

I'm learning SPanish for a mission trip I'm going in on June to Costa Rica.

Last night I finished my fall Class. I've got two more classes and then I'll graduate with a master of liberal arts. I've been going to school for more than 20 years while raising 5 kids.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Big Buddy

I am going to look for a golden retriever puppy for my kids for Christmas!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:10 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestek View Post
I'm learning SPanish for a mission trip I'm going in on June to Costa Rica.

Last night I finished my fall Class. I've got two more classes and then I'll graduate with a master of liberal arts. I've been going to school for more than 20 years while raising 5 kids.
Congrats

My husband and I are in the process of becoming legal guardians to our niece
Old 12-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

WOW A lot happening ......congrat`s
is in store ...seem`s like I missed
so much this past week....