Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP
Hotmarker Lemming Central Sampler boxes $20 +FS

If you got the June sampler box then you know what I'm talking about here.. I am always so excited when this rolls around because I have never been disappointed in it You get a TON of samples and almost all come with codes for each store!

I got the April and June boxes and WHOA was I in for a HUGE surprise because it was HUGE and filed with a ton of stuff to try! Hey, for $20 and Free shipping (US only) you just can't beat it.

Lemming Central

Description Lemming Central sampler boxes are a fun way to try out some great sample products from etailers all around the internet. If you are a bath and body addict or just love to try out new handmade products then our sample boxes are for you. Please Note
Sampler box quantities will be on a campaign basis. If sampler boxes are out of stock this just means all boxes for the current running campaign have sold out. As new campaigns start, boxes will become available again.

Right now there are 43 boxes available (and I've got mine and a click-n-ship notification already too) Get one while you can, you really never know what you're gonna get.. last time my box had samples of lotions, scrubs, candle tarts, tea, shampoo.. OMG, so much stuff, there had to be over 40 different samples in that box many things I haven't even had a chance to try yet.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 08-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks, Ashley!
Old 08-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Thanks...ordered several to share with friends.

Last edited by pepper60 : 08-07-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Thank You
Old 08-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

I got my box!!! Anyone else get theirs yet? They are shipped USPS Priority mail

Old 08-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

My order arrived today -- It was like Christmas opening all those
wonderful samples. Yeah, I got a Face Scrubbie to try. I
heard these are used by a lot of our soldiers for all sorts of things.
Did anyone else find some sweet treats hidden in one of the
sample baggies?

Thank you so much for posting this. I've bought other sample
boxes but this is the best one by far!!
Old 08-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Big Buddy

I didn't get the face scrubbie () I did get a few sweet treats in some of the baggies (ds always grabs those, lol) I will take a pic later of what was in my box

Honestly this is the best sampler box on the internet! and every sample comes with a coupon code to use (which IMHO makes you even more inclined to buy a product that you sampled and really liked) the next box will be the October box and then the December box (which I'm sure will be chock full of goodies!) for $20 you really can not beat what you get inside!

Old 10-04-2008, 07:07 AM
Big Buddy

The October boxes are on sale NOW

I just ordered mine

Products Ordered
SKU SBX10010
Product Lemming Central Sampler Boxes
Quantity 1
Selected options
Insurance: No
Shipping: USA
Item price $ 20.00
Total $ 20.00

Payment method Credit Card
Delivery
Subtotal $ 20.00
Shipping cost $ 0.00
Tax $ 0.00
Total $ 20.00

This is my favorite goodie box to buy! I think when the Dec. box comes around I'm going to get a few as gifts

Old 10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Big Buddy

davrph is movin' on updavrph is movin' on updavrph is movin' on updavrph is movin' on up

I had never tried this before. Sounds like something I know I will like. Thanks for the post!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Big Buddy

It comes via usps priority mail in a large priority mail box with a big cellophane bag in it that is filled with samples and stuff to try. I've been getting them for months and have loved everything I've tried, I even pulled an old tart warmer out of my closet that I never thought I would use because the candle tarts that they send you smell so amazingly good I couldn't stand just keeping it on the table as it was.. I had to melt that thing and my whole apartment was smelling yummy in a matter of minutes!