Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Default Starts 8/8/08 - Subway Scrabble

Over 46 Million chances to win!!! No limit on number of
prizes you can win with the exception of the top 4 prizes!!!!!!!!!!

Ends on 10/13/08

HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE (to participate without purchase, see Rule #3.1.b below). A total of 206,300,000 Official Game Pieces will be available for distribution. OFFICIAL GAME PIECE DISTRIBUTION BEGINS ON AUGUST 8, 2008 AND ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 29, 2008 (OR SOONER IF SUPPLIES OF OFFICIAL GAME PIECES ARE DEPLETED). Each Official Game Piece consists of two parts: an “In-Restaurant Instant Win Game Piece” and a “Collect & Win and Online Instant Win Game Piece.” Sponsor reserves the right to give away Collect & Win and/or Online Instant Win Game Codes through advertising channels other than as specified herein (including, but not limited to, free-standing inserts in various print media and/or online) at Sponsor’s own discretion. Official Game Piece, any portion of an Official Game Piece or any Unique Game Code may not be transferred, duplicated or shared. Official Game Pieces are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules through legitimate channels; or if any part of the Official Game Piece is determined by the judging organization to be illegible, reproduced, counterfeited, mutilated, transferred, sold, exchanged, or tampered with in any way; or if any Official Game Piece and/or promotion-related materials contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Official Game Pieces containing printing or other errors may be replaced with another Official Game Piece at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, while supplies last.

3.1. How to obtain an Official Game Piece: There are two ways to get an Official Game Piece:

3.1.a. During the Game Piece Collection Period, at any participating SUBWAY® restaurant: Get an Official Game Piece when you purchase any specially marked SUBWAY® sandwich, 21 oz. fountain drink, 32 oz. fountain drink, or 44 oz. fountain drink (“participating products”), while supplies last. As the Promotion progresses, some participating SUBWAY® restaurants may deplete their supply of Official Game Pieces before others.

3.1.b. Without purchase: For a free Official Game Piece, while supplies last, send name, address, city, state, zip code and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “SUBWAY® SCRABBLE Free Official Game Piece Request”, P.O. Box 7354, Kensington, CT 06037-7354. Requests must be postmarked by 9/29/08 and received by 10/03/08. Vermont residents with a return address located in Vermont may omit return postage. DO NOT SEND POTENTIAL WINNING OFFICIAL GAME PIECES, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Limit one (1) request per postmarked outer envelope. Two (2) Official Game Pieces each consisting of one (1) In-Restaurant Instant Win Game Piece and one (1) Collect & Win and Online Instant Win Game Piece will be sent in response to each request. No mass or mechanically reproduced requests will be accepted. All requests become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, illegible or postage-due mail or requests. How to play the “Online Instant Win Game:” During the Online Game Period, every time you enter a valid Unique Game Code, whether as a first time registrant or a return participant, you will automatically be entered for a chance to win an Online Instant Win Game prize. The Unique Game Code is not used to determine winners; instead, Online Instant Win Game prizes are randomly time selected throughout the Online Game Period and awarded to the first person who plays on or after the time the prize is randomly selected. The time of day when you play the Online Instant Win Game during the Game Piece Collection Period, as recorded by the Web site technology, and the number of entries received will solely determine whether or not you are a potential winner. When you enter your Unique Game Code, the Online Instant Win Game will generate a message that pops up telling you if you are a potential winner (subject to verification). If you are a potential winner, a “Play Receipt”, including a unique Security Identification Code (“SIC”), will be automatically sent to the email address you provided in the registration process. The Play Receipt and SIC will confirm the results of your game play, the prize you may have won (subject to verification and the participant’s compliance with these Official Rules) and how the prize will be fulfilled.

https://scrabble.subwayfreshbuzz.com/

Last edited by pepper60 : 08-09-2008 at 01:51 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default SUBWAY SCRABBLE RULES- Ends 9/29

I got a free R in an email and there will be a free letter in Sunday's paper. With a letter you can win in the Instant Win, but you will need to collect more letters to spell out words for prizes.

SUBWAY SCRABBLE

Starting 8/8 & ending 9/29, 2008 at 10:59:59 PM CST, or while supply of Official Game Pieces lasts, whichever occurs first . In-Restaurant Instant Win Game Pieces must be redeemed by the end of business on October 13, 2008. All other In-Restaurant Instant Win prizes must be redeemed online or via phone by 10:59:59 PM CST on 10/13, 2008.

ELIGIBILITY: You must be a resident of the 50 United States, or Washington, D.C. , and be 13 years of age or older.

There are two ways to get an Official Game Piece:

1. Get an Official Game Piece when you purchase any specially marked SUBWAYsandwich, 21 oz. fountain drink, 32 oz. fountain drink, or 44 oz. fountain drink.

2. Without purchase: For a free Official Game Piece, send name, address, city, state, zip code and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “SUBWAY® SCRABBLE Free Official Game Piece Request”, P.O. Box 7354, Kensington, CT 06037-7354. Requests must be postmarked by 9/29/08 and received by 10/03/08.

During the Online Game Period, visit www.subwayfreshbuzz.com to register and play. Upon submitting the Unique Game Code, the participant will receive an “Online Instant Win Game” message informing the participant if he/she has won an Online Instant Win Game prize. The Unique Game Code will also cause a corresponding Letter Tile to appear on the participant’s Tile Tray. Participant must drag and drop each Letter Tile entered to a matching letter on the Game Board that is active and open for play. Each Letter Tile entered into play will be stored in the participant’s registration file and will appear on participant’s Collect & Win Game Board or Tile Tray each time that participant logs in to play. Letter Tiles entered into play may be moved to any active space on the Game Board with a matching letter at any time until the participant completes a “Winning Word”.

Prize Limitations: There is no limit to the number of prizes a person can win in any game, with the exception of the Promotion’s top four prizes.

In-Restaurant Instant Win Game Prizes Available:

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER HYBRID (7): (ARV: $34,200 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:29,471,429.

BEACHES RESORTS VACATION PRIZE PACKAGE (20): 20 Beaches Resorts Vacation Prize Package.(ARV: $6,400.00 each) Odds of winning prize: 1:10,315,000.

AMERICAN AIRLINES TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION CERTIFICATES (75): 75 Roundtrip Coach Class Travel Certificates to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Canada, Mexico or any other city in the 48 contiguous states. A 3 night minimum stay is required. (ARV of each prize: $1,500.00. Odds of winning prize: 1:2,750,667.

SCRABBLE BRAND CLASSIC BOARD GAME (3,500): 3,500 SCRABBLE brand classic board game. (ARV: $12.99 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:58,943.

UPWORDS BRAND BOARD GAME (1,000): Upwords brand board game. (ARV: $14.99 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:206,300.

3-MONTH CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP (1,000,000): One 3-month Club Pogo Membership. (ARV: $ $17.97 each). Odds of winning prize 1:206.

iPOD SHUFFLE™ (230): One iPod shuffle. (ARV: $48.72 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:896,957.

SUBWAY® CARD (25,000): One $5 SUBWAY® Card (ARV: $5.00 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:8,252.

GARMIN 205 GPS UNIT (500): 1 Garmin 205 GPS unit. (ARV: $270.00 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:412,600.

EPIPHONE GUITAR (100): 1 Epiphone guitar (ARV: $249.00 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:2,063,000.

6" SUBWAY SUB OR 6" SUBWAY FRESH FIT SUB (3,500,000): A choice of either any one 6" regular SUBWAY sub (ARV: $2.99 each) OR 6" SUBWAY Fresh Fit sub (ARV: $2.99 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:59.

21 OZ. FOUNTAIN BEVERAGE (12,550,000): One 21 oz. fountain beverage (ARV: $1.29 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:16.

FRITO-LAY SUNCHIPS MULTIGRAIN SNACKS OR OTHER FRITO-LAY PRODUCT (7,500,000): 1 bag of Frito-Lay SUNCHIPS Multigrain Snacks or other Frito-Lay product (ARV $0.99 each). Odds of winning prize: 1:28.

SUBWAY® COOKIE (25,200,000): 1 SUBWAY cookie (ARV $0.49 each). Odds of winning prize 1:8.

Online Instant Win Game Prizes:
$100,000 CASH (1)
SCRABBLE BRAND CLASSIC BOARD GAME (3,500):
UPWORDS BRAND BOARD GAME (1,000):
$20 HASBROTOYSHOP.COM GIFT CERTIFICATE (250):
1-YEAR CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP (1,000):
$25 SUBWAY® CARD (300):
$100 SUBWAY® CARD (30):
MY COKE REWARDS POINTS (16,000):

Collect & Win Game Winning Words and Prizes:

GRAND PRIZES (9 available to be won): Up to nine (9) Grand Prizes are available and each offers $100,000 to be awarded in the form of a check. GRAND PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: S•U•B•W•A•Y. Odds of winning: 1:42,492,348,847

FIRST PRIZES (2 available to be won): Up to 2 First Prizes are available and each offers one 2008 Model Year Toyota Highlander Hybrid (ARV: $34,200.00 each). FIRST PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: H-Y-B-R-I-D. Odds of winning: 1:790,799,613.

SECOND PRIZES (2 available to be won): Up to two (2) Second Prizes are available and each offers one winner (1) piece of Diamond Jewelry as selected by Sponsor. (ARV: $10,000.00 each). SECOND PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: D-I-A-M-O-N-D. Odds of winning: 1:478,684,889.

THIRD PRIZES (30 available to be won): Up to 30 Third Prizes are available and each offers winner a Beaches Resorts Vacation Prize Package, including a Beaches Resorts Voucher good for a 5-day/4-night stay for 2 adults and 2 children under 15 years of age OR a trip for 3 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age at any Beaches Resorts located in Jamaica or Turks and Caicos.(ARV: $6,400.00 each). THIRD PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: F-R-E-S-H. Odds of winning: 1:29,428,560.

FOURTH PRIZES (100 available to be won): Up to100 FOURTH Prizes are available and each offers winner 2 Roundtrip Coach Class Travel Authorization Certificates on American Airlines or their Airline Associates from any city served by American Airlines or their Airline Associates in the 48 contiguous United States to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Canada, Mexico or any other city in the 48 contiguous states. (ARV of each prize: $1,500.00).FOURTH PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: A-I-R-L-I-N-E. Odds of winning: 1:2,146,205.

FIFTH PRIZES (1,000 available to be won): Up to 1,000 prizes are available and each offers winner one (1) SCRABBLE brand Diamond Edition board game ARV: $39.99 each). FIFTH PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: G-A-M-E-S. Odds of winning: 1:791,629.

SIXTH PRIZES (500 available to be won): Up to 500
prizes are available and each offers one winner (1) Garmin 205 GPS unit. (ARV: $270.00 each). SIXTH PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: T-R-I-P. Odds of winning: 1:2,005,669.

SEVENTH PRIZES (100 available to be won): Up to 100 prizes are available and each offers one winner (1) Epiphone guitar (ARV: $249.00 each). SEVENTH PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: P-L-A-Y-I-N-G. Odds of winning: 1:6,769,683.

EIGHTH PRIZES (130,000 available to be won): Up to 130,000 prizes are available and each offers winner a $5 SUBWAY® Card. SEVENTH PRIZE WINNING WORD COMBINATION: V-A-L-U-E. Odds of winning: 1:11,123.

In-Restaurant Instant Win Game Prizes: No purchase is necessary to claim an In-Restaurant Instant Win Game prize for food or beverages. No later than close of business on October 13, 2008. Limit: one (1) In-Restaurant Instant Win Game Piece food or beverage prize redemption per eligible person per visit.

To claim an In-Restaurant Instant Win Game prize for a non food or beverage item, enter your Unique Game Code online at www.subwayscrabblewinners.com, or call 1-800-695-6933 no later than 10:59:59 PM CST, October 13, 2008 (Online Game Period). You will receive instructions, either online or over the phone on how to claim a prize.

Online Instant Win Game Prizes: After the winner eligibility verification process is conducted, all prizes with a value of $599 or less will be mailed or emailed (in the case of MyCokeRewards.com, HasbroToyShop.com or Club Pogo prizes) to the winner’s residential address or email address as provided in the registration form. Potential winners of prizes with a value of $600 or more will be contacted by phone, mail or email with instructions on how to claim the prize.

Collect & Win Game Prizes: All potential winners of the Grand, First, Second, Third, and Eighth Collect & Win Game Prizes will be required to mail in (registered mail recommended for top four prizes) the Collect & Win Game Pieces that spell the Winning Word for the prize they are claiming no later than October 31, 2008. Potential winners of a Collect & Win Game Prize will be contacted via mail, email, or phone with instructions on how to claim a prize.

Conditions. Allow six to eight weeks (or up to 120 days for Toyota Highlander prizes), for verification and shipment of your prize after verification.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 08-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Sorry, the prize list is so BIG it won't fit here.

You can see them all in paragraph 4 of the rules
https://scrabble.subwayfreshbuzz.com...icialRules.htm
Old 08-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Thanks. I don't see a place to enter only the R that Nancy mentioned.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I got my free letter in Sunday's paper, but when I go to enter my code, it lets me do that but there is no Submit button. My first screen was full size, but this one has no way to make it full size. Does anyone know what I should do? I right clicked on the blue line at the top and it has a place that says Maximize, but it is not clickable.

Old 08-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Big Buddy

Never mind, I got it to work. But I wanted to let everyone know that they can get a free code at My Coke Rewards. Now I have three free letters- one they emailed to me, one in the paper and one at Coke Rewards.

www.mycokerewards.com

Old 08-13-2008, 08:10 AM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

Thanks Nancy! I didn't know there was a free letter from Coke Rewards. I really appreciate it.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:44 AM
Big Buddy

Anyone having luck with this one?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:54 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Default More Codes

Wcrb-himj-jcjq - For M
Sjfq-pjcc-pjfd For H
Ndmg-gfgn-zsjk For I
Old 10-12-2008, 06:04 AM
Big Buddy

Ends tomorrow ~~ good luck everyone