Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans
Default Collapsible Market Totes/Baskets in 3 New Colors

Hello everyone! I just added 3 beautiful colors to my inventory of market baskets that I sell on EBay. The new colors are the new gallery picture. Other available colors are pictured in the listing itself. These market baskets are handy to have for so many things. They're great to use around the house or to keep in your car. With more cities and states going green, stores have stopped providing shopping bags for their customers. These baskets are the perfect solution! Check out my auction # 370075218159

I have a "Garden Edition" of the market basket that's handy to have around the house when you're doing your yard work. It's item # 370076604748

I also have a heavy duty squirrel proof bird feeder that is a super bird feeder you might want to look at. It's item # 370075196279. Thanks!

my seller id on ebay is tomcats-sass1

These market baskets make great gifts and will be hard to find around Christmas. Be thinking ahead....... grin>