Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2006, 06:48 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

a concession stand is a great idea. also a bake sale during the games or have a bake sale somewhere where all the kids can participate and help out. Good Luck
Old 04-19-2006, 09:25 AM
Big Buddy

mynpyn is a jewel in the rough

I think a car wash is a great idea, personally. All you would need to do is supply the wash, sponges, etc. and you could pick that stuff up at the dollar store. It would also be fun for the kids. Good luck with whatever you decide!
Old 04-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

How about selling candy bars. My neice just did this for her swim team and I know they sold a ton. I don't even think you would have to go through a fundraising place like they did. You can always find them on sale. I think Dillions has them this week for 4/1.00. I know I always am willing to donate a dollar or two for this whether it is outside the a store or door to door.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

You could always sign up for the take 5 candy bar offer and sell those.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:15 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

An idea we are working on is a putt putt tourney, that immitates a real golf tourney. We are going to set our own course up using those putting greens from WM (we actually collected enough from various people we don't have to buy any), and just stuff (we found some big rocks for one hole, we are going to have a kitchen hole where there will be different things from the kitchen . . .) Be creative. We are going to have a hole in one hole where if they make it they will win a new car!!! (Matchbox of course) We will be playing teams of two with best ball played. We are actually going to do this on the high school parking lot. Cost is going to be 10 / team , everything will be profit the only money we are out is the matchbox cars because we got donations from local restaurants for the winners prizes! If you have an actual putt putt course in your area you might ask them about donating an hour or something.
Another idea I had is that our local pizza place, McDonalds and Wendys all let organizations have a certain night and then they donate a certain amount to the organization. Usually they have to have reps in the restaurant to help clean tables and such, but they list it up on their sign and I know my moms group has done this with McD on Sat. and made a ton of money.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

Just saw this at a site I was at.

http://www.ssww.com/fundraising/

Maybe it'll have some good pointers too.