Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2008, 06:49 AM
Little Buddy

poodlemania is on a distinguished road
Default ebay ?

How long should you wait on your product to arrive or any communication from your seller before filling a complaint? I purchased a product on Aug 8 and paid within a few minutes of the auction ending and have heard nothing from the seller. I have sent 2 emails trying to get communication from them but still nothing. What should I do?
Llyvona
Old 08-20-2008, 07:37 AM
Big Buddy

sweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special member

Does the listing state the time frame in which you should receive your item? If not, I normally allow 7-10 business days from the date I paid. Then I file a complaint with Paypal if the seller isn't responding to emails. That normally gets a response from the seller. Good luck!
Old 08-20-2008, 08:00 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Good advise
Old 08-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Big Buddy

txdarcie is a special membertxdarcie is a special member

I agree- good advice.
Also, if they have a store, check their store homepage. You can put up a vacation message there if you know you are going to be away.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Little Buddy

Thanks for the advise. She doesn't have a store but has a 100 positive feedback so I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. She states she will ship the item within 3 days of receiving payment. Looks like I have to file a complaint. UGH!! I have never had to do that before so this is going to be hard on me. I am a loving person not one to cause harm or problems on no one. I hate having to do this. But I guess it must be done. Thanks again for your help.
Llyvona
Old 08-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

You say she`s not answering E-mail`s etc..has 100% feed back
wonder if emergancy or backlogged.....
not saying wait forever...but thing`s do
come up you said you purchased AUG. 8
this is 21 id give A few day`s (if it was me)
I just dont understand why they arnt responding
to yout E-MAIL`S
Old 08-21-2008, 08:17 AM
Little Buddy

Your right, I will give her a couple more days. I am just so confused as to why no contact. Hopefully, she will contact me soon. Thanks Bikerbabe!
Llyvona
Old 08-21-2008, 10:17 AM
Big Buddy

sweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special member

Honestly, I'd give them until Monday at the latest. I think that's plenty of time. I hate it when sellers don't respond to emails. I'm the type of person that likes to be a repeat customer, but if the seller doesn't respond to my email, they don't get future business from me. I'm going through the same thing right now and it's so annoying. I couldn't get a payment to go through and the seller isn't responding at all. I finally got payment to go through and still haven't heard from the seller. They won't be getting my business again.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:42 PM
Little Buddy

I'm right there with you. I won't be doing business again with this seller! I prefer a little communication with my purchases!! I don't like when they take my money and run!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:39 AM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Default File A complaint

If the item was small it takes less than a week to receive, if you file with paypal. They will respond, I would not wait any longer, you have every right to file it is your money out there. vitalsalvage