Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Recipe Swap
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer
Helpmarker Searching for recipes that use marshmallow creme

I found a deal on marshmallow creme. 39 cents for a 7 oz. jar and it was buy one get one free. I thought I could make fudge but I can't find my recipe.

Does anyone have recipes of any kind that use marshmallow creme?

Thanks.

Kathy
Old 04-13-2006, 09:40 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP
Default Chocolate Peak Cupcakes

Cupcakes:
Butter, for greasing pan
Flour for flouring pan
1 1/3 cups hot water
2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
1 (18.3-ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
12 soft caramel candies, unwrapped

Frosting:
1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme, refrigerated
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Butter and flour 2 (6-cup) cupcake pans. Stir hot water and coffee crystals in large bowl until crystals dissolve. Let cool. Add cake mix, oil, and eggs to coffee in large bowl. Beat by hand or with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until well blended. Fill each muffin cup halfway with batter. Place 1 caramel candy in the center of each. Pour remaining batter over caramels. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cakes have puffed. Cool cupcakes in pans on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Carefully remove cupcakes from pans and let cool completely before frosting.

Cut off tops of cupcakes, reserving both the tops and bottoms. Frost cupcake tops with chocolate frosting. Spoon 1 tablespoon of chilled marshmallow creme atop each cake bottom. Place cake tops back on top of cake bottoms. Dust tops with cocoa powder and sprinkle with coconut.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:13 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

My mom used to make this fudge for holidays. My son liked to eat it with a spoon out of the jar. A girlfriend spoons it over chocolate ice cream.

MARSHMALLOW CREAM FUDGE

1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
1 1/2 c. sugar
2/3 c. evaporated milk
1/4 c. butter
1/4 tsp. salt
1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)

In medium saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt. Bring to a full boil and boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly over moderate heat. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chops; stir until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla and nuts. Pour into buttered 8 inch square pan. Chill until firm. For variation, substitute butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, or chocolate-mint chips.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Big Buddy

barbnolastname is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy in Greendale
I found a deal on marshmallow creme. 39 cents for a 7 oz. jar and it was buy one get one free. I thought I could make fudge but I can't find my recipe.

Does anyone have recipes of any kind that use marshmallow creme?

Thanks.

Kathy
if you go to www.kraftfoods.com you can put marshmallow cream in the search box and it will give you a ton of them!
Old 04-15-2006, 05:37 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of
Default fruit spread --- EASY

Here is an easy one - 1 can marsh creme & 1 block of cream cheese - this makes a delicious fruit spread! Just mix it up and it is ready to go!
Old 04-15-2006, 09:17 PM

Rhonda is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEMJ79
Here is an easy one - 1 can marsh creme & 1 block of cream cheese - this makes a delicious fruit spread! Just mix it up and it is ready to go!
This is the best. We especially like to dip grapes and strawberries in it. Everyone will wonder what this great dip is made of. Yum, Yum!
Old 04-17-2006, 05:50 AM
Big Buddy

Love2seeClay is a jewel in the rough
Default Another twist on the fruit dip

We use the strawberry flavored cream cheese and mix with the marshmallow fluff. It adds a bit more flavor - and it is pink!
Old 04-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

Oh - that version sounds really great to!!! I have never tried that - It may also be really good to use the strawberry creme cheese + marshmellow creme + 1 carton cool whip to use as a frosting for angel food cake - I have made this with reg. creme cheese, but the strawberry would really give it a good flavor!
Old 07-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Big Buddy

mommyoftwins is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEMJ79

I have to tell you I used this recipe 4th of July, was wonderful with my fruit kabobs.. Everyone wanted to know what the dip was made of... thanks, it was soo easy , yet really good.. Thanks Again... Angela