Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP
Default Air Card For Computer

I am thinking of buying an air card for my laptop, It allows you to access the internet wherever your cell phone works, I was wondering if anyone has this and what you think about it, Right now AT&T, and Verizon are selling it
Old 09-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

A friend of mine has the Verizon card like on the commercial. We used it the other day at McDonalds when she needed to show me a website. She totally raved about it and said it was the best thing she ever did (aside from getting the new laptop). When we used it the pages loaded effortlessly.
Hopefully that was some help?
Old 09-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

My bosses son has it and swears by it, he has the verizon one. Better than an internet provider he says
Old 09-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
A friend of mine has the Verizon card like on the commercial. We used it the other day at McDonalds when she needed to show me a website. She totally raved about it and said it was the best thing she ever did (aside from getting the new laptop). When we used it the pages loaded effortlessly.
Hopefully that was some help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo831 View Post
My bosses son has it and swears by it, he has the verizon one. Better than an internet provider he says

Thank You both for your feedback, I think it is great that they have this option, I have AT&T for my phones, and they have the special now (Bill Kurtis does the commercial) It is $100 with a $100 Mail in rebate and It is $60 a month for the service, glad to hear that the two people that have it are happy with it~~~Thanks Again~~Emmie