Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2006, 06:15 AM
Big Buddy

Love2seeClay is a jewel in the rough
Default What's the bunny bringing?

Ok - so what is the bunny bringing to your house? Any interesting finds for the baskets this year? My kids are not chocolate fans at all - I'm not even sure they are my kids sometimes!

I purchased 2 of the Crayola color wonder mega sets with lots of books, markers, paint and paper (buy one get one free on Monday + free shipping) got all of it for $15 and it was delivered in 2 days!!

DD (4) is getting 2 bottles of nail polish.

DS (2) is getting a few matchbox cars.

They are each getting a couple of plastic eggs with skittles inside.

They are each getting 2 bath fizzies. DS are green frogs, DD are pink bunnies.

They are each getting a rubber ducky for the bath tub. DS is blue, DD is hot pink!
Old 04-14-2006, 06:31 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Funicon

My adult son is getting a Santoku knife for the kitchen (he likes to cook) plus a big canister of cashews. I know a plate of deviled eggs would make his day.

The adult "girls" are getting jewelry and bath products and chocolate bunnies. All my daughter wants is sesame broccoli.

My boypups and the girlgrandpups are getting lots of homemade biscuit treats and rawhide. My grandbunny is getting her fav celery sticks.

Hubby is getting a big choc bunny. He is THE chocoholic in the family.

I hope I get a big bouquet of tulips. I am so excited about Easter this year.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:01 AM
Big Buddy

Default Tulips?

Awww, Mary if you lived closer I would hand deliver some tulips to you! My garden is alive with them this year. They did horribly last year - but have come up wonderfully this year! glow
Old 04-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

I already have a rubber ducky but wouldn't mind getting those green frog bath fizzies.....

Hee, hee, hee....

Lori Ann
Old 04-14-2006, 09:08 AM
Big Buddy

Default On Sale Now...

Those green frog fizzies were totally an impulse purchase! Only .88 at the Wal-Mart check out! But my kids love those things - so they will get used fast!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I did my little TV spot about different ways to fix baskets yesterday, so somebody is getting a spa basket, another is getting a garden basket and I already delivered the kids stuff - lots of travel games, books & puzzles for the trip to their grandparents house! Nicole had a party last night - that's what she wanted - so she got goodies for that! I just want some rest!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:32 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

My kids are getting those board games that Karen had up on BB for $4.99 from Amazon. And I got to use my $5 certificate I won on the first week that the forum opened!

And of course lots of candy decorated in their baskets. I did it myself this year. I normally buy those cute ones from Wal-mart, but I am tired of having all of those cheap Easter baskets hanging around that is so hard for me to throw out. And they are always filled up with cardboard underneath the grass to look like there is more than there really is! And I found out that mone actually looks a heck of alot beter anyways!

My Easter is getting to have my hubby home this weekend. The Army has sent him to his next duty station a month ago and we not expected to follow until June.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:33 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

this year i am making up my kids baskets

john will get a basket and i bought him the Now 21 CD

talia got a basket and a BRATZ Doll

katelyn will get a basket and tonight i think i'll buy her a doll also

tristan is only 4 months so i got him a leap frog toy

i'm also doing an easter egg hunt on sunday morning for them with candy and money inside the eggs
Old 04-14-2006, 09:36 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

oops i missed someone....

i got my man a pair of PJ's (hanes) from walmart and a summer outfit(shorts and a tanktop)

happy easter everybody
Old 04-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

"My Easter is getting to have my hubby home this weekend. The Army has sent him to his next duty station a month ago and we not expected to follow until June." Quote Missy

What a wonderful Easter gift, Missy

The home made baskets are always the best guys ..

Lori Ann