Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

I have been puting off getting the kids baskets together and I am glad I did- this is the first year we live so far away from everyone and everytime I turn around another package arrives from grandparents! They are going to think it is Christmas or something!
I did however make a barbie themed basket for my 4 year old
A Tweety themed basket for my 2 year old
I sent a Chuckie Cheeses card to my stepson out of state
We are also going to do a small easter egg hunt for the kids in the morning
Old 03-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

No kids here. Just three cats and my hubby.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:03 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046

Sent all the "KIDS" sale and FS baskets from Williams Sonoma. They think I spent big bucks...
Old 03-23-2008, 01:05 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
The only animal that comes to my house sleeps with me and he's getting more than he expects for Easter (and prolly more than he deserves)!
Now SHE'S someone who knows the true meaning of savings!
Old 03-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

I bought the grandkids each a toy (still have some of the holiday markdowns from Amazon ) and wrapped those. A card to go with my stepdaughter, her husband and 2 granddaughters (they live over an hour away and have 4 sets of grandparents...).

I made a small basket for the other girls and a tiny little covered basket for my grandson as I know he'll get a basket at home. He's getting the pop-up mattel airport and extra vehicles.

I also made the same small baskets for my boys. If they balk, I bought them a video game less than 2 weeks ago for no reason. I don't often do that. So ta-da it turns into an Easter gift if either complains.

DH got a dove bunny.

And I woke up to find a tiny chocolate bunny and a nice size egg full of Ferrero Rocher candy. (any relation to Yves I wonder?)

Oh, and I'm doing Easter dinner. This year both daughters are moved out so I asked one to bring the salad and one to bring a vegetable. It felt so good to ask and I think it made them feel good too. Simple ham dinner.

Last edited by tressa_4 : 03-23-2008 at 01:22 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-23-2008, 02:40 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tressa_4 View Post

Oh, and I'm doing Easter dinner. This year both daughters are moved out so I asked one to bring the salad and one to bring a vegetable. It felt so good to ask and I think it made them feel good too. Simple ham dinner.
Easter Dinner on my "to do" list as well. The SO wouldn't let me go shopping yesterday (he wanted it to be a fun day at the zoo), so I STILL have to go get the ham and potatos, asparagus and stuff for fruit salad and trifle. It's just the 2 of us and he HATES leftovers and I HATE to waste 'em, so I don't do huge dinners. I already warned him of macaroni and ham casserole for dinner one night next week.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:20 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I'm expecting again....lots of baby bunnies that is!
A few years ago, the wild rabbits starting making holes in
my property in several places and each year I get to watch
the babies as they come out and learn what this crazy world
is all about.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Big Buddy

sinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud of

I got a beautiful hanging plant and a new Gnome from my kids and Husband I thought that was so sweet of them!

Pepper that is so cool! I bet you watch them for hours, I know I would.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I didn't get anything and my son felt bad tonight so he gave me a coke cap with the code on it! ha

I'll pick up a white chocolate bunny at target tomorrow
Old 03-23-2008, 09:28 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Funicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post

I'll pick up a white chocolate bunny at target tomorrow
Today DD and I were talking about all the 25¢ Russell Stover white choc bunnies we used to get after Easter. We put them in the freezer and enjoyed them til the next after Easter sale.