Reply to: email@example.com
WEGO Health is a new consumer health website and we are running focus groups on Wednesday, October 8th, for women who are currently using birth control, or have in the past. Focus groups will be held at 12 Noon Eastern Time, 4pm ET, 6pm ET and 8pm ET.
Please note: These groups will take one hour and will require participants to be online and on the phone at the same time. Participants should also be able to view streaming video on their computers.
We are looking for women who:
1) Are between 24 and 35 years of age
2) Are currently on prescription birth control or have been in the past (prescription birth control includes pills, the patch, the ring, IUDs, and others)
3) Stay current on available birth control options through research
4) Are active contributors or frequent visitors to healthcare communities
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the following information:
1) Your name
2) Your phone number (there will be a brief phone screen)
3) Where you do your health and/or birth control research (names of websites, online communities, books, etc)
4) Focus group time slots that will work for you (12 Noon Eastern Time, 4pm ET, 6pm ET, or 8pm ET) on Wednesday, October 8th (Please list your top two choices)
Compensation: $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.
Thanks for your time.