Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

congrats on the tshirts
Old 01-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Default little sis won!

I sent my sister an email with a link to the spiderwick/lunchables game and she won-- on her first try!! I'm so happy for her... just wanted to share the joy!
Old 01-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Yay for her. That will make her want to enter more sweepstakes!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 01-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Yes, once you win you want to enter and win again.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Congrats to all the recent winners!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavirose View Post
I sent my sister an email with a link to the spiderwick/lunchables game and she won-- on her first try!! I'm so happy for her... just wanted to share the joy!
Wunnafull a-wunnaful!!! I'm happy for both of ya!!
Old 01-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Red face thank you!!

hope her win will inspire future entries... and more importantly...future wins!! thanks all for your kind words... roisin
Old 01-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

Wow Mary!! Aren't Q&S prizes just the best? And they always happen to show up at the most opportune time too.
Congrats on your wins!

Congrats to Xavirose's sister too! How awesome on her 1st try!
Old 01-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
ShoppingSmiley You're so right, tjsmom!

Yes, you're right about Quick and Simple. This was my second win and neither one of them was actually from the daily entries, but from the extra contests they have on the daily entry page. It's kind of like the one's I have won from the Allure daily giveaways....don't know you win until it shows up in your mail!! I just LOVE it and I am HOOKED....it's like playing the slots only much cheaper! LOL
Old 01-28-2008, 10:06 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

I just received a nice book today "The Surprising Power Of Family Meals" from the 2007 "Meals together...Memories Forever" promotion from Smuckers. The letter said I qualified as the daily winner on 12-12-07!! WOOHOO Didn't even know!! ARV $15. Nice little surprise

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics