Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Default me, too!

I got the Sobe shirts last week... already passed most of 'em out to my brothers and hubby got the rest... (although the white w/blue on it is cute enough for a nightshirt for me!)
Old 02-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavirose View Post
I got the Sobe shirts last week... already passed most of 'em out to my brothers and hubby got the rest... (although the white w/blue on it is cute enough for a nightshirt for me!)
<Grin> I gave half of 'em to the SO, prolly gonna mail the rest out to the kids...I thought they were all pretty and if I don't mail 'em out, they already got the "nightshirt" tag and "MINE" on 'em LOL

On another note...looking for a B.D. gif for JeffGordon's #1 fan, I just won the Blingo hourly prize (yippee...another one I wondered if ANYONE EVER won . . .LOL) I had my choice of a $5 Amazon GC or a Fandango movie ticket. . .I chose the ticket 'cause it's prolly worth more

Have a GRRRRREAT day!!
Old 02-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I just won a Hairspray Tshirt for Dh! LOL I won the Soundtrack CD for myself back in December, but haven't received it yet.

Congrats on your win, Mag!
Old 02-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Default yay..more winners!!

congrats maggie and manda!! Nothin' more encouraging than seeing a winner!! I've been trying that hairspray one for a while now... nothing yet but I'll keep trying!!

got my rachel ray platters last week and used for our super bowl party (which i just finished cleaning up after)..

good luck and keep playing everyone!!
Old 02-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavirose View Post
got my rachel ray platters last week and used for our super bowl party (which i just finished cleaning up after)..
Yep, got mine too! They were cute, but really not my style. I gave them to my SIL.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:42 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

Congrats to all winners

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 02-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Dove Skin Vitalizer Sweepstakes
I WON - received a big box today with the SkinVitalizer w/pads
and $9.50 worth of coupons.

This was a one time entry sweeps that ended 1/7/08.
They sure sent the prize quickly.

--------------

Just got an email from the Syracuse University School of
Information Studies that I take surveys with. I won a
$50 Amazon GC!!!!!!!

Last edited by pepper60 : 02-07-2008 at 09:36 AM.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Big Buddy

Twinkle is on a distinguished roadTwinkle is on a distinguished road

WOW Pepper Congrats. 2 wins in a day that's awesome.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
Winicon Clean Home Journal Win!

Got a surprise in my mail yesterday......a box of goodies from SC Johnson. I was one of the 10,000 winners of the gift "baskets" they periodically give away. This one is the "Comforts of Home Sweepstakes Gift Basket" which I think is from October or November. (the current one, which started today, will be sent as of April 15) Anyway, it is a box (not a basket, darn!) of goodies that all have a holiday theme. A Glade PlugIns Scented Gel Extra Outlet in Apple Cinnamon, a can of Glade Air Infusions Spray in Vanilla Mint Creme (both favorite scents around our house!), a package of 4 medium square Ziplock Snap n' Seal reusable containers in a sparkly green, a bag of 25 Ziplock Snack size Bags w/festive Christmas designs, and a box of 20 Quart size Storage Bags w/festive Christmas Designs. Also included is a booklet with great coupons for all of the products in the box. Totally unexpected but totally wanted! The small wins are as much fun to get as the big ones! Hope this roll I'm on lasts for a long time, it's sure improving my mood.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations you two...way to go...let's keep it up

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics