Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Lunchables Spiderwick prize came in, Another Win too

My son's prize came in. I was expecting a larger trunk since the prize is supposed to be worth $105. Talk about inflation. It is a cardboard box shaped like a trunk about the length of my hand and width of my palm. I think 4 or 5 paperback books are in it. Also there is a PC game. I was going to save it for his birthday, but he was the one who answered the door.

Also I got an email from a member from my local Yahoo bargains group that she won from Fast Fixins' which means I won too since I referred her. She already got her prize so mine should be coming soon. It is First Prize- Portable DVD player, Blockbuster card and food coupons worth about $150 (or based on my son's prize- probably worth a bit less). We have a portable DVD player ever since we got stuck on the interstate way up over a swamp for 6 hours one night, but I will probably sell that one and keep the new one.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 02-27-2008, 04:06 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
My son's prize came in. I was expecting a larger trunk since the prize is supposed to be worth $105. Talk about inflation. It is a cardboard box shaped like a trunk about the length of my hand and width of my palm. I think 4 or 5 paperback books are in it. Also there is a PC game. I was going to save it for his birthday, but he was the one who answered the door.

Also I got an email from a member from my local Yahoo bargains group that she won from Fast Fixins' which means I won too since I referred her. She already got her prize so mine should be coming soon. It is First Prize- Portable DVD player, Blockbuster card and food coupons worth about $150 (or based on my son's prize- probably worth a bit less). We have a portable DVD player ever since we got stuck on the interstate way up over a swamp for 6 hours one night, but I will probably sell that one and keep the new one.
Congratulations on your continued wins, Nancy! As to the value of your son's prize, most video games run $50 or over and, if the books were only $5ish each, maybe they added postage to the value! LOL

The DVD's a nice win too. I'm saving up to buy one of those new Blu Rays to go with HDTV (well, a girl can dream, can't she?).

Old 02-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

great to hear of prizes coming. Maybe my grnd trunk/box will come soon.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:56 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
great to hear of prizes coming. Maybe my grnd trunk/box will come soon.

I would think so because I think you won before I did. Oh and I checked the past auctions at Ebay and the books with the trunk (and some without the PC game) have sold for between $19-$40s, depending on what they started at. I told Nicholas he could sell them if he wanted but he would have to split with his sister.

Recently they each won a $25 Walmart card for entering a local Knights of Columbus Substance Abuse poster contest- mainly because they were the only ones who entered. We knew this because Katie had gone to a KC Basketball Free Throw contest and the person asked if the kids would enter because no one was doing so. There were four first prizes- two age groups and one for Substance Abuse and one for Alcohol Abuse. I tried to get my niece to enter but she had a 13 year old attitude problem and missed out. So we told a 13 year old girl in Katie's choir group and she won the $25 card too. Katie bought a Cars game for her Gameboy and Nicholas sold me the card so he could buy a giant Nerf Dart shooter from Target. While their posters weren't outstanding, at least they made the effort.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!

Last edited by momnick8 : 02-27-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Glad your kids did the posters. They will probably never forget it. Maybe this movie isn't going over to well.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:59 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

I won a Green Mill pizza on radio trivia today...................
Old 02-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
Wow...FREE FOOD....best kind of win. Congrats
Old 02-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Does this count as a win?

The Real Simple Rewards offers where you have to snag the
item at the time the offer starts....or they are all gone!!

Today the Post Office lady delivered a box from them that
containedthe Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator.

Comes with: Microdermabrasion applicator, 12 rejuvenating puffs,
an attachment head, and batteries. Supposed to be worth
about $100.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Big Buddy

If I got that it would be a win.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
this great. Is it the same trivia contes you won awhile back?