Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2008, 05:32 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Glad you play for your friend Amanda.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Today I won 2 movie tickets for ds from Campbell's and a product coupon for a can of dog food.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:38 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Sorry for your "empty win," Kel. . .ya deserve better than that. . .hopefully Allure will make it good.

Manda, 'gratz on your latest wins, hon!
Old 12-28-2008, 05:28 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Glad you won the tickets and dog food Amanda
Old 12-28-2008, 06:53 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Aww, bummer Kelly. If I win one, I'll send it to ya

And I agree too with Alice. A lot of the IWG's entered us in the daily Grand Prize drawings. So I hope to see some of my Buddy's posting their BIG wins next year
Old 12-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Big Buddy

I waiting for myself and my buddies to win a big grand prize
Old 12-28-2008, 01:07 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

congrats once again manda
Old 12-29-2008, 04:06 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

I haven't won a thing in months, so my Doctor called me from his home Saturday and said to go to ER immediately for a blood clot. I'm afraid of being admitted so I've been saying out loud as I enter th IWG's, "if I win anything, I'll go"....darn, just won a $25 GC from the Silk IWG. Lots of choices, I chose Overstock.com
Old 12-29-2008, 04:20 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL View Post
I haven't won a thing in months, so my Doctor called me from his home Saturday and said to go to ER immediately for a blood clot. I'm afraid of being admitted so I've been saying out loud as I enter th IWG's, "if I win anything, I'll go"....darn, just won a $25 GC from the Silk IWG. Lots of choices, I chose Overstock.com
Congratulations, Val. . .both on your win (HUZZAH!!! ) AND on a rational decision!! Get the to the E. R. and do it damned quick, or it's my turn to call the fire dept!! I wanna see a post from you once you find out what the deal-io is too! Be well, sweetie, and be well quickly!
Old 12-29-2008, 04:49 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL View Post
I was going to post A funny like that but you
beat me to it VAL.....