Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Hanes Ride-A-Long Sweepstakes (Facebook)
Prize: (1 winner) 4-day, 3-night trip for two people to the AMA Pro Racing Flat Track Doubleheader and Daytona Bike week at Daytona International Speedway held March 3, 2011 to March 5, 2011. Grand Prize includes: Roundtrip coach-class airfare for winner and a guest between major airports closest to winner's residence and Daytona, FL (determined in Sponsor's sole discretion); One double-occupancy room in a hotel of Sponsor’s choosing for 3-nights; Ground transfers between the hotel and Daytona International Speedway for two; Inside access to Michael Jordan Motorsports team facilities and dining, pit wall access and an honorary team position for winner and guest (activities may include lap sign holder, tire carrier, umbrella holder, or others) (guest must be at least 14 years of age for access); Flip UltraHD video camera for the winner to record his or her experience at the race as a “roving reporter” (NOTE: winner may keep the video camera, approximate retail value $200, however, Sponsor is the owner of all cassettes, discs, hard drives and other media on which the winner records his or her experiences, as well as all video footage, comments and photos captured by the camera. Sponsor owns sole rights to use, not use, edit, publish, and create derivative works from such footage, comments and/or photos in any media and for any purpose without limitation and without further obligation to the winner or any other entity. Sponsor will provide winner with a DVD of the raw footage from the camera, however, winner may not use, post, publish, reproduce, display, or create derivative works from such footage or any portion of it); racetrack tour for winner and guest to meet riders, crew and staff; 2-up motorcycle ride with commemorative video for winner and guest (weather permitting) (guest must be at least 18 years of age to participate); Authentic Michael Jordan Motorsports team gear for winner and guest, including a team jersey, hat, shoes, t-shirts, and other promotional items, approximate value $500; and Hanes Comfort Fit Prize Pack each for winner and guest, consisting of the following: For Male Winner/Guest: 20 Hanes Lay Flat Collar T-shirts (V-Neck, Crew Neck), 20 Hanes Comfort Flex Waistband Underwear (Boxers, Briefs or BoxerBriefs) or For Female Winner/Guest: 20 Hanes No Ride Up Panties, 6 Hanes All Over Comfort Bras (size 34B-38C available), and 6 Hanes Outerwear Lay Flat Collar T-shirts. (ARV $4,500)

I was just notified that I am the Grand Prize Winner of this contest!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Oh this a wonderful win for you FFF. Makes me think I might have a big win some day.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
Oh this a wonderful win for you FFF. Makes me think I might have a big win some day.
I pray you get a BIG win, soon, Gayle! It's a great feeling, I have to admit! But the decisions as a family can certainly be an obstacle. I mean...think about it...A big win means big taxes to pay. We're a family of three..me, hubby and 16-yr-old son. We can't all go. Hubby isn't interested. Son doesn't know about it yet. Me? I ain't so young anymore and not used to going very much. I know our son would love it, and he is allowed to go with a parent....but which one? What kind of people go to these kind of races? Me without hubby at a motorcycle race?! Springbreak also going on soon in Daytona. Does the hotel have internet connectivity?...cuz I ain't goin if I can't enter my contests! LOL I know it would be fun and something son will always remember though...we have been through a lot the past few years. ...hmmmmm... decisions, decisions. then
Old 02-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I'm sure I would be thinking along those same things you are. If you go I hope you have a wonderful time.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Big Buddy

UPS just dropped off a package
Repechage: a pool of tranquility sea spa mineral bath salts; mandarin triple mint smells good. Win from ALLURE
Old 02-22-2011, 05:40 PM
Big Buddy

Oh that win sounds wonderful! I know I could use a nice soak in sea spa mineral bath salts right now! Enjoy! ...and Congratulations once more!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Pam, I saw that your guest had to be 18 for the ride, so that leaves out your son. I won USA Today's 4 day trip for two to Fort Myers, Florida and had to give it up because of the family considerations. I couldn't leave Katie and felt it would be unfair for her to have her first airplane ride and not Nicholas, but they used an expensive airline so there was no way we could pay for two extra tickets, food for four etc. Then when I started looking at the flights for Mardi Gras weekend, which is the only four days we had available, we would have been in airports all day on the Saturday and Tuesday, since there were no direct flights from either Baton Rouge or New Orleans to Fort Myers.

Anyway, that might have been my one chance to get a Grand prize, but it wasn't worth the expense and time. If Fort Myers was driveable for us, we might have driven, but it was just far enough that we would have had to pay for two nights of a motel.

How far is Daytona for you to drive?

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:03 AM
Big Buddy

Nancy it is good to read you also won a grand price eve though you had to decline it. I think that must happen often.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:02 AM
Big Buddy

We declined the prize first thing this morning. It's all good though! At least we know that entering contests and winning aren't shams and that we have a good a chance as any IF we enter. Hopefully we can win something that we truly want or need in the not so distant future. Oh...hubby said he would buy me new bras/underwear...it would be cheaper than the trip to get them free. LOL! I'm holding him to that!

BTW... I did win a Freshetta pizza a few days ago in a Twitter contest. LOL
Old 02-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Big Buddy

happy to read of any and all wins